Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, the tool is self explanatory but if you have any questions let me know. I've already went over the update I have planned for it with you on discord so we're good there.. 1,000 Kumi. You can post in the Kumi thread since I made this thread :p

(Nen Resu) Sensory Dampener
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: The Nen Resu is a unique tool worn on the users belt that emits a dampening field around the user in order to better hide their movement and hinder an opponent from accurately tracking them. This dampening field only works on Sensory ability's (Chakra Sensing, Sage Mode, etc) but doesn't hinder a Doujutsu's ability to see or track chakra. The field emitted dampens sensory abilities both by range and tracking. This means that if a sensory ability is able to track an opponent from two landmarks away, It will only be able to track the user from one landmark away and if the sensory ability has x3 tracking, it will only be able to track x1.5 when tracking the user of the sensory dampener. This Nin-tech is a double edged sword, as it also hinders the users sensory abilities to an equal degree. Meaning their sensory ability will also be reduced by half in terms of range and tracking.
Notes:
-Must be placed in the users biography
-Cannot reduce sensory range less then a single landmark
-Can only be taught by Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Chakra Saifon) Chakra Siphon
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (-20 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic automated siphon tool attached to the users back and designed to passively absorb and store the users chakra. This Nin-tech is able to sense foreign chakra and then pump all the stored chakra back into the user creating a shock that spikes and restarts the users chakra flow. This allows the user to break out of Genjutsu using the chakra surge method, being able to release any genjutsu, excluding Yin and MS level Genjutsu, so long as the surge of chakra released into the user is higher then the chakra used for the Genjutsu. This Nin-Tech is able to store up to 100 chakra into it, taking up to five turns before it reaches capacity. If the user has Senjutsu, the siphon can still absorb the senjutsu like chakra and release the Senjutsu back into the user, following the foreign chakra/energies release method of Genjutsu, instead of the chakra surge method. This allows the user to break any genjutsu, including Yin release genjutsu however it cannot break Mangekyou Sharingan Genjutsu. This Chakra Siphon begins absorbing and storing the users chakra at the beginning of battle and stops absorbing once it reaches capacity and/or when the chakra/senjutsu is released back into the user. Requiring a two turn cooldown period before it begins absorbing chakra/senjutsu again. While the siphoning of chakra is a passive ability, the release of chakra back into the user will still cost a move for that turn. Lastly, this Nin-tech cannot be used to enhance techniques in any way. The chakra/senjutsu released back into the user does not replenish their chakra or senjutsu reserves. Only working to release foreign chakras and genjutsu under one of the two presented methods.
Notes:
-Must be placed in the users biography
-Can only be taught by Serpent

Okay ask any questions you might have and it's selling for 1.5k 1k with the friend discount. You can post in the Kumi thread