Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I posted another thread a ways back asking for help developing a love interest for a story I've got going. I managed to sort that problem out on my own, thankfully, but I'm really gonna need your help this time, cause I'm clueless.

The first thing is that, while developing the other characters, I kinda neglected the tsundere of my main group, who I originally intended to be the main female character and would still like her to be, but that probably won't happen if I can't make her more interesting and "involved" in plot advancement than the one I had trouble with before. Don't wanna say much about the story, though, so please tell me if you're willing to help and I'll PM you a few facts you might need to know.

The second thing is that I'm having trouble satisfying a certain comedic aspect of one of my characters. He's basically a clueless, but caring guy who's pretty good at picking outfits for others, but wears some pretty "outdated" ones himself, to say the least, something the story also reveals his father to have done (this story takes place in 23rd century Japan, by the way). I'd like him to change his outfit about five times over the course of the story and his father at least twice, so if you guys could conjure up around seven or eight different outfit "themes", I'd really appreciate it (don't be afraid to suggest the attire of other anime characters, too - that'd be an awesome element to add to this recurring gag:)). To give you an idea of what I mean by "theme", the one outfit I was able to think of is pimp-orientated (bling, all-purple, fur coat, whole shebangxd). That said, thanks for the help and I can't wait to see your suggestions*_*

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd be willing to help...Ive been told I have a sense of humor and I have a few creative ideas up my sleeve when I put my mind to it.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be willing to help...Ive been told I have a sense of humor and I have a few creative ideas up my sleeve when I put my mind to it.
Alright, fire away then:) You can put those here. It was the other request I wanted to do through PM's because it required me to reveal more about the story.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh and i'll help with the other thing too if you need it
Well I like the pimp suit idea btw. Oh just spit balling here but its like 23 century so maybe he wears traditional japanese clothing like ALL THE TIME. LOl, Elvis style clothing, cowboy western outfits (thats really out of place), Hippy style clothing you know with the bright colors and long hair and colorful shades, (now this next one is a long shot-old english british style clothing lmao), Extremely oversized gangaster style clothing, Irish style outfit with the plaid skirt for men LOL, the yodle style (you know those people on top of mountains who yodle with the high socks short shorts that have straps that go over the shoulders witha white shirt and plaid tie.) Any of these work?

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and i'll help with the other thing too if you need it
Well I like the pimp suit idea btw. Oh just spit balling here but its like 23 century so maybe he wears traditional japanese clothing like ALL THE TIME. LOl, Elvis style clothing, cowboy western outfits (thats really out of place), Hippy style clothing you know with the bright colors and long hair and colorful shades, (now this next one is a long shot-old english british style clothing lmao), Extremely oversized gangaster style clothing, Irish style outfit with the plaid skirt for men LOL, the yodle style (you know those people on top of mountains who yodle with the high socks short shorts that have straps that go over the shoulders witha white shirt and plaid tie.) Any of these work?
Some of those don't sound half bad, man:) I'll probably end up using the Elvis clothing and hippy outfit for surexd Appreciate the ideas*_*

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No prob man Im glad to help P.S I hope you win the fanfic contest Altopolis was great man and I voted for you Im going to hit the hay soon maybe I'll dream up some more ideas. =D