Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime viewers should not read on any further, spoiler alert.

1. Was Hisoka a fake member of the spider?
He was shown to have a sticker of spider on his back and it wasn't a real tattoo but chrollo (leader) recognized him as a legit member of the team. If he was a fake member, chrollo or any other member would have known that he is a imposter.

2. How does alluka/nanika 's ability works in case of multiple deaths? [ i think i would read the manga chapter explaining her powers again]
We know that sometimes, when her demands are not fulfilled only two people die and sometimes many people die.
In what circumstances the situation of multiple death triggers ?

3. How is Kite alive?
The royal guard(neferpitou) clearly stated that he killed him and even his head cut off from his body was shown.
Ging hinted that he have some kind of ability in that random number generator thing which helped him to survive and later he was shown to be in a girl's body But if that ability was his reason to survive, why was Colt calling him reina and what does colt have to do with kite's new body ??

4. Who does kalluto (killua's bro) wants to save when he joined the troupe ?
He said he wants to save his brother but i didn't really get it, who exactly?

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Hisoka was always a fake spider, he only wanted to fight Chrollo. The troupe didn't knew and thought he was a real spider incl. Chrollo

2. Not sure about this one, i thought that the chicks whole class died because she spended lots of time with them. It has something to do with how close your are to the person and how much time you spend with them.

3. Kite is not alive, the queen ate him and gave birth to an ant-girl that has some of Kite's memories. But the ant-girl also has memories of a girl that was killed by the koala, so its a mix.

4. He wants to save/bring Killua back

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. This doesn't make sense. The troupe chooses their member and one can't enter troupe as an imposter since its their organisation, so they decide who they take in. If hisoka was an imposter they would know it because, duh, they never officially took him in.

2. yes i know that. but when do the situation of multiple deaths occurs ? some times only 2 people die while sometimes many die.

3. I am pretty sure queen never ate kite's body. His body was preserved by neferpitou and was further being controlled by her.
Also you didn't even mention kite's ability in the explanation which played a big role in his survival.

4. If he wants to bring killua back , what does the troupe have to do with it ?

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. This doesn't make sense. The troupe chooses their member and one can't enter troupe as an imposter since its their organisation, so they decide who they take in. If hisoka was an imposter they would know it because, duh, they never officially took him in.

2. yes i know that. but when do the situation of multiple deaths occurs ? some times only 2 people die while sometimes many die.

3. I am pretty sure queen never ate kite's body. His body was preserved by neferpitou and was further being controlled by her.
Also you didn't even mention kite's ability in the explanation which played a big role in his survival.

4. If he wants to bring killua back , what does the troupe have to do with it ?
1. There are 2 ways to join the troupe. First, Chrollo accepts the person in his group, this happend with Shizuku, Nobunaga was trying to convince Chrollo to accept Gon ect. Second, one has to defeat/kill a spider you want to replace. Hisoka killed/defeated the original number 4 spider and was thus accepted in the group by Chrollo.

2. Don't remember and i like being suprised by the anime so im not gonna look up. But Illumi explains it around chapter 319.

3. Nah she did ate him, pitou was loyal to the queen at that time, she wouldnt waste a nen user that could make the king stronger. And nobody knows how that ability works, Ging mentioned it casual with no explaination.

4. Who knows, manga is still ongoing. We will see when Togashi comes back.