Uxellius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been bugged lately by some questions about some Kekkei genkai and secret techniques:
1-About MS if someone who didn't invoke MS transplanted another Uchiha's eyes who already had MS would he gain it or he still needs the Killing your best friend thing?
2-After reviewing Kabuto Sage mode He used Taka, and sound five DNA to achieve some of their jutsus, it came to me to think can Karin's auto healing, Jugo's cursed seal, Suigetsu's Hydrefication, & Kidomaru's spider traits be considered as KG since he used Their DNA and it's the only known way -beside transplanting- to gain someone's special abilities without being related to them with blood.
3-Is Darui's black lightening a KG or just a high level raiton?
4-Is Uzumaki clan huge amount of chakra a kekkei genkai?
and Thank you

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first one i believe if you put 2 ms in no matter who they may be from you get ems
second kabuto is messed up what ever he did don't matter any more his dead
third its a blood type i presume as only 2 shinobi has had it the a's dad and darui
fourth yh and sealing shit pro

Reactions: Uxellius

MorphyRulez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I believe even if you are uchiha, you dont need kill your best friend. It's all about emotion, Itachi didn't kill Shisui either, he just saw his dying. It's enough too. + Sasuke awaked his MS after learning thruth about Itachi.

2. If you can able to transplant DNA, you can able to use their KG like Kakashi / Kabuto / Ao

3.It's KG, but it's different from other, If you see, Darui and 3rd Raikage own same Tattoo, kind of a sealing tech. You can learn/ own Black Lightling with this Sealing.

4.No. I think you can not say that. after all it's really good ability but not something like Lava release...

Reactions: Uxellius