Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: When Yhwach decided to make an army of quinces with a letter theme, why did he start with "X"? Lille could have just as easily been L, the Laser, or S, The Sniper, or F, the Flamingo? Did he just think that X would be tricky to fill in later?

2: What about the Lloyd Bros? They were stated to have had their powers from before they were born. Are they parts of the soul king?

3: Why is Gerard human? The Mimihagi and Pernida both took the forms of arms, if Gerard is the soul kings heart, why isn't he a literal Heart with eyes in it.

4: Does askins power only work while someone is touching his Gift Bad? Or is it permanent once you touch it?

5: And The most important question of all: What is Aizen's Chair's Bankai?

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: When Yhwach decided to make an army of quinces with a letter theme, why did he start with "X"? Lille could have just as easily been L, the Laser, or S, The Sniper, or F, the Flamingo?
Or he could be "C" the Chicken.

And The most important question of all: What is Aizen's Chair's Bankai?
We should not underestimate the Power of Chair :lmao:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't have the answers to any of those questions but all I know is that Yoruichi is that Ni*ga.

You must be registered for see images

Woodzy

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. This question is more on Kubo's part. Besides the obvious explanation in the manga that the Sternritter were created when members would drink from Yhwach's blood, this process in turn would allow Yhwach to "engrave" a part of his soul into them, thus forming a letter for designation purposes. It just so happened to be that Lille was the first to drink from Yhwach's blood and his ability was perfect to take on the letter, X.

His abilities as goes, can pierce anything he fires at with perfect accuracy. When Lille fires, the rifle does not release a bullet; rather, it simply pierces everything between the muzzle and the target, leaving its power unable to be blocked by any barriers as a result. An X-Axis is the principal or horizontal axis of a system of coordinates. Think of his abilities as drawing a straight line across the Cartesian Plane, namely the open field in this case. Which brings me back to my claim, the name "X-Axis" compliments his abilities perfectly.

2. It's not possible that they could've been parts of the Soul King. They had been born from legitimate human parents. It would be weird that a part of the Soul King managed to somehow be born as a result of the regular reproduction process now, would it? And I don't think Kubo would go out of his way to lie about it. Unless, he's purposely misleading his readers in an attempt for a big reveal later on in the plot which could explain why he's added the enigmatic Soul King parts to the story as being connected to the Quincies ambiguously and dubiously.

3. His next form will be one. I'm calling it now. It's going to be more freaky than Lille's form.

On a serious note, should the rumors be true that Gerard is indeed the Soul King's heart, his humanoid form can be explained as he's basically a manifestation of the Soul King's will, as it can be associated with the heart if you look at it from a philosophical perspective.

4. Askin creates a darkened area of influence the size of a large circle on a surface. As long as anyone is within its radius, his ability will affect said person.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: When Yhwach decided to make an army of quinces with a letter theme, why did he start with "X"? Lille could have just as easily been L, the Laser, or S, The Sniper, or F, the Flamingo? Did he just think that X would be tricky to fill in later?
X just stands for X-axis - he gave the appropriate ability to the appropriate person.

2: What about the Lloyd Bros? They were stated to have had their powers from before they were born. Are they parts of the soul king?
Nah, we see them born in a hospital. They were just born with special powers, that's all.

3: Why is Gerard human? The Mimihagi and Pernida both took the forms of arms, if Gerard is the soul kings heart, why isn't he a literal Heart with eyes in it.
I do not know, maybe the Soul King's heart is a giant human.

4: Does askins power only work while someone is touching his Gift Bad? Or is it permanent once you touch it?
Don't know.

5. ILLUSIONS BECOME REALITYZZZZ