[Question] some old & new questions on fairytail.

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iam re-watching the fairytail episodes from the start and in edolas arc we missed two things

The edolas FT members said that their master was dead.In that arc we missed two main members of FT
1.gildarts 2.laxus
But when natsu returned earthland he compared the edolas king with makarov.
so my question is who was the guildmaster of edolas FT that died????? is he gildarts or laxus?????

2.I think Four Gods of Ishgar are all fairytail members who were always shown with mavis that includes makarov's grandfather.what are your thoughts?????

3.If natsu turns to END what will be his element will it be fire again or he will acquire something different?????

4.Do you think aconologia is a relative of gajeel?In the previous chapter the human form of aconologia looked very similar to gajeel.

Black Mamba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Impossible to tell
2. Naw, only the tree guy Warren? is from fairy tail
3. Its already been stated by Silver that END is a fire demon
4. Naw

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Don't know

2. Only Warren. Tree guy. I think we will see other gods of Ishagar soon <_<
3. No nothing new. Classic Natsu just with some horns I guess
4. Nah :|

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Impossible to know and it doesn't really matter. Edolas is not a mirror of Earthland. Erza in Earthland was part of FT, Erza from Edolas hunted the fairies down. Gajeel of Earthland was part of FT, Gajeel of Edolas was a reporter. So FT's master could have been everyone, heck maybe it was master Jose who was the master of Phantom Guild in Earthland?

2. Very doubtful and Mavis was only shown with three mages and the only of those mages who was confirmed to be a God Ishval, was Warrod. Purehito is already dead and he had been the master of a dark guild for a while and I doubt Makarov's father is still alive. If he would, he should have made an appearance by now. Also I don't find it very likely that half of the 10 Wizard Saints are members or former members of FT.

3. I doubt Hiro is going to change Natsu's concept, whether he is just Natsu or END.

4. They just have spiky hair, nothing special.

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iam re-watching the fairytail episodes from the start and in edolas arc we missed two things

The edolas FT members said that their master was dead.In that arc we missed two main members of FT
1.gildarts 2.laxus
But when natsu returned earthland he compared the edolas king with makarov.
so my question is who was the guildmaster of edolas FT that died????? is he gildarts or laxus?????

2.I think Four Gods of Ishgar are all fairytail members who were always shown with mavis that includes makarov's grandfather.what are your thoughts?????

3.If natsu turns to END what will be his element will it be fire again or he will acquire something different?????

4.Do you think aconologia is a relative of gajeel?In the previous chapter the human form of aconologia looked very similar to gajeel.
No clue
Couldn't be makarovs dad cos they said 4 of them ain't human
Silver said end is a flame demon which is why he learnt ice devil slaying magic
Who knows

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. /

2. Mavis is dead she can't be seen by non-Fairy Tail mages, therefore she can't be Saint. Precht was Dark Mage, plus he is dead so he can't be as well. Tho, it's possible that Yuriy is one of the 4 Gods of Ishgal.

3. Fire, Silver said END is Fire Demon.

4. Yes, I do. Not just that their hair is similar. But, Gajeel like Natsu in informations we got from cover pages had "?" in age section. And also they couldn't past Freed's magic, in Fighting Festival Arc, which mean that Gajeel is also pretty old.