0⚔️
Awards
It's terrible, but here:

Advanced Inuzuka Senses | Kōdona Inuzuka Kanchi
Type: Supplementary
Range: The whole field
Chakra cost: 30 (+5 every round)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is an advanced form of the heightened Inuzuka senses, and it can only be performed by members of the Inuzuka clan whom have achieved full mastery of the clan techniques. This technique requires physical contact with the users ninken, and it’s based around the principle that Inuzuka clan members are able to mix and share their chakra with their ninken, and the other way around. The user focuses greatly on the bond he and his ninken shares and absorbs almost all its chakra, leaving it completely drained and unable to battle any further. The great presence of canine chakra in the users body, will greatly increase the users sense of smell and hearing to a level that is far more advanced than even the most experienced and talented Inuzuka clan members. This means that the user is, for example, able to hear the opponent’s heartbeat. Because of the massive animal presence in the users chakra network, the user inherits a small part of his ninkens “6th sense” (the sense that allows dogs to foresee storm, for example) which allows him to block out unnecessary sounds like explosions. The user is able to adjust his hearing and smell by controlling the chakra flow to his ears and nose.
-Can only be used by a member of the Inuzuka clan.
-Can only be used once.
-Lasts for 4 turns.
-The users ninken cannot move or battle for the rest of the battle after this technique has been used. Because of this, the user cannot use his ninken (or any ninken) for the rest of the battle.
-No Inuzuka techniques can be used while this technique is active.
-Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.

Reactions: Detective L

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
It's not that bad.

So, basically I just absorb all of my Ninken's chakra in order to further enhance my own senses (smell and hearing). Due to having its chakra drained my Ninken won't be able to move, nor will I be able to use any Inuzuka techniques

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trying to learn this:

(Taijutsu: Hakushu Shōten) Body Art: Hand Clap Focal Point
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: Inspired by his Gathering Clouds sword technique’s ability to create shockwaves of air pressure, Hakushu Shōten is a taijutsu attack created by Kōtetsu Inuzuka that allows the user to slam his hands together with tremendous strength to produce a radial shockwave of air pressure that reaches up to mid-range away from the user’s position and gradually spreads outward to a maximum of 10 meters wide as it travels. In addition to dealing concussive damage to an enemy and being capable of shattering or dispersing techniques of equal strength, this technique is able to push whatever it comes into contact with into mid-range. Due to this technique not being reliant on chakra it has no elemental strengths or weaknesses and functions on a rank vs rank system, however, any enhancements to taijutsu will apply to the technique.

Notes:
- The A-ranked version of this technique can be used four times per battle.
- The S ranked can only be used twice and requires a single turn cooldown between uses.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
A fairly straightforward technique. You slam your hands together to produce a shockwave of air pressure that reaches up to mid-range and spreads out to a maximum of 10 meters in width as it travels. 1,000 Kumi and it is yours good sir.

Reactions: ZK