Some imba characters

chance

Member
14 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I miss old classic characters... Naruto, Sasuke and some others are just too imba. I hate imba characters. Teamwork is essential. Am i right :shrug:
 

Vasto Lordé

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,386 posts 788 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
8,386
Reaction score
788
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB, and IMO team work isn't always necessary, you can achieve a lot on your own (in some cases that is).
 

Kirin Rei

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 867 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
867
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What does imba stand for?

Imbalanced?

EDIT: Googled it.

Well, yeah.
I don't like OP doujutsu too. I think that the 3 tomoe and Byakugan were the best.
They were just tools to bust a ninja's fighting power, not über hax techs that came along with an arsenal of 1 hit KO's. :shrug:

Then again, I love how epic the manga has became. So it kind of balances it out, in my honest opinion.
 
Last edited:

chance

Member
14 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yes your right about 1 hit KO
 
Top