Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've really been getting into drama manga as of late and these are the ones I recommend

Disclaimer some of these get pretty dark and might deal with things your uncomfortable with. I'll give you a summary so you get a heads up

Daughters friend

It's about a father that's dealing with various social pressures that's breaking him down with no support system. His daughter is a neet and hates him with how he wasnt there for his wifes death. He's constantly scrutinized and disrespected at work and family and this slowly gets to him. He meets his daughters friend and develop an inappropriate relationships its never sexual. And he likes being with her for the companionship then anything else. I like this series for the the suspense element of hoe things will end up for him.

Yukionna to kani wo kuu

It starts off with a man that's lost the will to live randomly decides to rob a woman and decide they will take a trip together to eat crab and commit suicide. I like this mostly for the mystery element of why mainly female wants to commit suicide and her background

By spring

We have a poor protagonist that's ostracized at school for being poor meets a girl that's under the bridge where in school theres rumors a prostitutes is there. He starts spending money with her to spend time. With latest chapter real drama kicks off you get bullying and child abuse. I say stick with this till ch 19 before deciding if it's for you.

Asper girl

One day a mangaka writer is visited by a woman who says shes his number 1 fan. She has aspergers and suicidal tendencies due to her rough upbringing. He takes her becomes her guardian and helps her cope with her issues. Out the ones I suggested this is the most heartwarming even tho it's pretty gloomy at times.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bokutachi ga Yarimashita:
High school students and this odd, older guy(who graduated already) start descending when they decide to shake things up with a prank. It's really hard to describe it without spoiling, but basically it's not simply circumstances that pose issues but the main cast itself imposing issues onto each other. One of the authers of Jagaan worked on it and it's just as psychological. The characters are also pretty wild but incredibly natural. I guess it's not very helpful if I don't say the plot, though it ramps up quickly and the comedy is entertaining enough to carry you there.

This story is so good that it'll turn this weirdo(the older guy) into the most precious motherfucker you've ever seen.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bokutachi ga Yarimashita:
High school students and this odd, older guy(who graduated already) start descending when they decide to shake things up with a prank. It's really hard to describe it without spoiling, but basically it's not simply circumstances that pose issues but the main cast itself imposing issues onto each other. One of the authers of Jagaan worked on it and it's just as psychological. The characters are also pretty wild but incredibly natural. I guess it's not very helpful if I don't say the plot, though it ramps up quickly and the comedy is entertaining enough to carry you there.

This story is so good that it'll turn this weirdo(the older guy) into the most precious motherfucker you've ever seen.
You must be registered for see images
Read this man so sad how things end with him and his crush