chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love to see other alien clans and planets/dimensions aside from the Otsutsuki. In general I'd like to see the Naruto universe/multiverse.

I'd also like to learn about the divinity of the Naruto universe/multiverse. After all, though they aren't really expounded on, we know that there are some deities in the NV.

There's the death god (shiki fujin)
There's the king of hell (seen in Nakara path)
There's Jashin (Hidan's immortality and power had to come from somewhere)
Etc...

Basically I want "Naruto Super" if you will.

I also want Madara and Izuna's mangekyou techniques,
The full battles of Hagoromo/Hamura vs juubi and
Indra vs Asura

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Motherf cking prime hiruzen, the dude that earned the name. If your gonna refer to someone as a “god of shinobi” among other things we should be shown more then “hey the dude learned a shit load of jutsu”

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would love to see other alien clans and planets/dimensions aside from the Otsutsuki. In general I'd like to see the Naruto universe/multiverse.

I'd also like to learn about the divinity of the Naruto universe/multiverse. After all, though they aren't really expounded on, we know that there are some deities in the NV.

There's the death god (shiki fujin)
There's the king of hell (seen in Nakara path)
There's Jashin (Hidan's immortality and power had to come from somewhere)
Etc...

Basically I want "Naruto Super" if you will.

I also want Madara and Izuna's mangekyou techniques,
The full battles of Hagoromo/Hamura vs juubi and
Indra vs Asura
I'm torn on this but I think I would want to see it.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually tsunade and naruto are teh most useless hokages..
Nah, Tsunade was actually smart enough to invite Naruto back to village to stop Pain. And Naruto thus far already stopped two “extremely powerful” beings while also preventing the deaths of the village inhabitants.

Hiruzen crippled the Leaf’s strength by continuing the discrimination against the Uchiha and by allowing the massacre of the strongest clan in the village. Hiruzen also let Danzo continually defy him and he’d let Danzo live after the latter ordered his assassination. Danzo caused caused Pain/Nagato to exist and therefore, Hiruzen allowed it to happen.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe some Tenten backstory? Not sure I want that though, she had a cool design and abilities but was kind of a boring character personality wise imo. Also Obito's life between when Madara died and the Kyuubi incident. I want to how he planned everything.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto needs to depict the following scenes:

-The Jashin religion and his lack of followers
I’d still love to see these depicted in the manga and anime but I’m just here to everyone that the Jashin religion was recently touched on in the anime. I can’t remember what episodes they were but it was centered around Asuma’s daughter.

The episodes weren’t great but they’re there.

accept pain

Veteran
Kin
47💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are good! I’d definitely love to see how The Senins fight against Hanzo had went but I’d rather see them fight in their prime. That Jashin religion is a HUGE mystery and of course, those MS abilities of Madara and Izuna.

To be honest, I also want to know how Nagato gave his puppets their Rinnegan also.
yes it should have been explained about nagato
Post automatically merged:

All of these should be explained