razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just looking through some HxH voice actors and found out all of the other characters that they play, some would surprise you.

Akio Otsuka:
You must be registered for see images

Keiji Fujiwara:

Shuichi Ikeda:

Kappei Yamaguchi: This one surprises me the most

Daisuke Namikawa:

Shinichiro Miki:

Hidekatsu Shibata:

That's all I found for now, post any other ones that I missed.

I can't get over that L's voice actor is the same as Usopps.

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't forget Chrollo's seiyuu! Mamoru Miyano ftw

Reactions: Klad

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't forget Chrollo's seiyuu! Mamoru Miyano ftw

Wow Ling yao and light, never would have expected that lol. That guy has some range.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite voice actor/actress and maybe anyone in media/famous ever is Grey DeLisle. I absolutely love her. She's voiced some of my favorite characters and is a really good singer. She's just a fun person. She's actually voiced my number one favorite character ever, Azula. Others include Daphne (Scooby Doo), Aya (Green Lantern), Sam Mansion (Danny Phantom), Catwoman (Arkham games/Injustice), Vicky (Fairy odd parents), and so much more. Sam, Aya, and Catwoman are some of my favorite characters too. It's great how that works out.

Other voices I like are Kevin Conroy (Batman), Crispin Freeman (Roy Harper, Tony Stark, and so many more), Mark Hamil, Tim Daly, Tara Strong (Harley, Timmy, Bubbles, Raven, any more), Khary Payton, Scott Menville, Dante Basco (Zuko, Jake), Nolan North, Greg Cipes, and Mai Whitman (Katara, April O'Neil, Rose) . I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those are some of my favorites. Most are from the superhero genre, as well as some cartoons or games. I run into their voices a lot and that's awesome because I really like them.

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite voice actor/actress and maybe anyone in media/famous ever is Grey DeLisle. I absolutely love her. She's voiced some of my favorite characters and is a really good singer. She's just a fun person. She's actually voiced my number one favorite character ever, Azula. Others include Daphne (Scooby Doo), Aya (Green Lantern), Sam Mansion (Danny Phantom), Catwoman (Arkham games/Injustice), Vicky (Fairy odd parents), and so much more. Sam, Aya, and Catwoman are some of my favorite characters too. It's great how that works out.

Other voices I like are Kevin Conroy (Batman), Crispin Freeman (Roy Harper, Tony Stark, and so many more), Mark Hamil, Tim Daly, Tara Strong (Harley, Timmy, Bubbles, Raven, any more), Khary Payton, Scott Menville, Dante Basco (Zuko, Jake), Nolan North, Greg Cipes, and Mai Whitman (Katara, April O'Neil, Rose) . I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those are some of my favorites. Most are from the superhero genre, as well as some cartoons or games. I run into their voices a lot and that's awesome because I really like them.
You really know your stuff, I agree Mark hamill is a great joker. And now that you mention it, Azula does sound a lot like Vicky lol.

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You mention Crispin Freeman and leave out Alucard!? :eek: How could you, Jack!? :Omg:

Anyways, if it's surprises you want, Razinzell, ain't none of 'em more surprising than Steven Blum's (Dubbing King) array of characters:

Action/Comedy gold:

Great villain:

All-timer:

Little different from before:

Then there's...:

Seriously, how the hell is that last one supposed to be him? O__O

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow a Teen Titans fan I see. Also isn't Crispin Freeman the guy who voices Itachi?

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mention Crispin Freeman and leave out Alucard!? :eek: How could you, Jack!? :Omg:

Anyways, if it's surprises you want, Razinzell, ain't none of 'em more surprising than Steven Blum's (Dubbing King) array of characters:

Action/Comedy gold:

Great villain:

All-timer:

Little different from before:

Then there's...:

Seriously, how the hell is that last one supposed to be him? O__O
I actually don't watch dubs lol, and a few of your pics are broken

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Best voice actor, imo, is Nubohiko Okamoto. He is the voice actor of Rin from Ao no Exorcist and Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu no Index, my most favorite character ever.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually don't watch dubs lol, and a few of your pics are broken
Nooooo!! And it was the most important one! :T_T: lol

Really? You outta start, man, cause there are some that work extremely well. At least Baccano! and Cowboy Bebop (definitely the best dubs out there), Steins;Gate and Death Note if you have time:)

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcommmmme to my castle. Pleeeeeased to meet you. I am the master of the castle, Walter Bernhard.

DAT voice. :cool:

[video=youtube;1A1PKU2qX8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A1PKU2qX8w[/video]

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really know your stuff, I agree Mark hamill is a great joker. And now that you mention it, Azula does sound a lot like Vicky lol.
Not really. I just like happen to like a lot of things those actresses/actors are in XD

Ans yeah, once you learn a person plays another character you know, it all just connects and you'll recognize that voice. Most of the time, it's the person you're thinking of or atleast someone you've heard before depending on what things you watch.

Wow a Teen Titans fan I see. Also isn't Crispin Freeman the guy who voices Itachi?
Teen Titans is awesome and I you're right. I left out a lot and just forgot some. He voices a lot in anime.

Also, just learned, he voiced another character I really liked in the media it was in. Firefly in Arkham Origins. I'm telling you, it's weird.
I'm really into all that anime actually or One Piece, but even I do feel bad about missing that one. Thanks for saying it. :cool:

I really like Avatar's (Both TLA/LOK) voice casting. Aang was played by Zach Tyler, a kid at the time. Ozai was Mark Hamil. Many characters in Korra are actors/actresses I like and know. J.K. Simmons (J. Jonah Jameson, among random things I see him in) is Tenzin, Steve Blum (big voice actor, played Zabuza, Wolverine, Killer Kroc, among multiple other roles) is Amon, James Remar (Harry in Dexter!) is Varrick, Lisa Edelstein (Cuddy from House) is Kya, Steve Yuen (Glen in Walking Dead) is Wan, and other voice actors/actresses and actors, like Tom Kenny and Aubrey Plaza play various roles, the latter playing Eska.

Avatar is my favorite thing ever and it's so cool that the cast is just awesome.

Last edited: