Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The barefooted man is obviously kabuto, this was foreshadowed when itachi said theres a way out of izanagi. But how can kabuto save sasukes life? Oh wait, kabuto was one of the first characters in the manga to have medical powers, and I can only imagine that its been enhanced by his dragon sage mode."

BUT that was a mere thought...

Everything changed when I found this:

You must be registered for see images

It is possibly that the bare footed person is AN UNKNOWN CHARACTER, Karin said that he had a bad vibe and since they, team Hebi, worked with the Akatsuki, there is no way Karin can mistake senses. She knows about the Zetsu and their chakra sense.

What do you think? Hm hm

Lets.. Discuss

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [Solved] Who is the barefooted man is ..

So karin just got finished fighting a zetsu and somehow can't sense a zetsu???

LitAquarius

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Solved] Who is the barefooted man is ..

It's A Possibility, it would be better if it was an unknown character.. I agree! :cool:

> IMO, It does appear to have the appearance of A Zetsu.

Last edited:

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think its Kabuto............

Now about chakra part ...
I think Kabuto's chakra nature changed due to So many DNA in his body,,
Now why I think chakra changed,,,, So when Naruto was using KCM,, Neji couldn't recognize his chakra due to Kuruma chakra mixing with Naruto's chakara,,,

So my guess is same happend in Kabuto's case,, Due to others DNA his chakra changed, and
that mystirious person scan , it seems that he is SM user kinda,, So I say its kabuto,

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@-J AV- Hey, I also do think it's Kabuto, but after re-reading and Karin saying its chakra had a terrible feeling, my hopes went down. Because Kabuto is supposed to be all good, right? After izanagi. :/

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@-J AV- Hey, I also do think it's Kabuto, but after re-reading and Karin saying its chakra had a terrible feeling, my hopes went down. Because Kabuto is supposed to be all good, right? After izanagi. :/
It must be the feelings of DSM's chakara,,, can't say for sure,, my only doubt is same as yours , that feeling of Karin,,

But its Kishi,, he know how to troll

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you think about it, she doesn't technically say the chakra is evil, just that there's a terrible feeling, which would make sense with Kabuto's jumbled DNA.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The barefooted man is obviously kabuto, this was foreshadowed when itachi said theres a way out of izanagi. But how can kabuto save sasukes life? Oh wait, kabuto was one of the first characters in the manga to have medical powers, and I can only imagine that its been enhanced by his dragon sage mode."

BUT that was a mere thought...

Everything changed when I found this:

You must be registered for see images

It is possibly that the bare footed person is AN UNKNOWN CHARACTER, Karin said that he had a bad vibe and since they, team Hebi, worked with the Akatsuki, there is no way Karin can mistake senses. She knows about the Zetsu and their chakra sense.

What do you think? Hm hm

Lets.. Discuss
We have seen that pic already, It was on one of Derps threads.. Stop copying from others.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's either Kabuto,who probably accepted his fate and escaped infinity loop or the second most likely variant - Yamato(at least he should show up in the war).

@Kuuybi the image was in the net before and if Sir Derp (sorry if i misspelled the name) found it earlier that doesn't means someone copies him.I believe he wasn't the first person who stated the thought and found the picture so according to your thought he copied someones else too lol.
Peace~