Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, but the Itachi wank train will obviously say otherwise.

Swear to god, if there is a group in this site I despise more than Sasukebase, its those people.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, but the Itachi wank train will obviously say otherwise.

Swear to god, if there is a group in this site I despise more than Sasukebase, its those people.
You harbor a lot of nonsensical anger for anonymous individuals you do not know. You should see a therapist, that could be a symptom to a plethora of mental problems.

OT: Itachi is a walking plot device, he'd find a way.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You harbor a lot of nonsensical anger for anonymous individuals you do not know. You should see a therapist, that could be a symptom to a plethora of mental problems.

OT: Itachi is a walking plot device, he'd fine a way.
And here is the moderator wannabe. Wonderful.

For your information, to despise someone means to to feel a strong dislike for someone or something because you think that that person or thing is bad or has no value. The dislike, not anger, I have is not nonsensical, but rather fairly justified for a number of reasons. In the end I'm just trying to put down what I consider to be the scum of this forum.

Like the job you pretend you have. Except I'm more effective.

Reactions: Trúth

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is about who's to cast his genjutsu faster, really.
Just an idea. What if Itachi had already cast KA on himself (like what happened when he was edo). Would it make him immune to the rinnegan genjutsu if he embedded a command to withstand it?

I hope what I said makes sense lol. :pick:

Last edited:

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just an idea. What if Itachi had already cast KA on himself (like what happened when he was edo). Would it make him immune to the rinnegan genjutsu if he embedded a command to withstand it?

I hope what I said makes sense lol. :pick:
Yeah, I think that would work. I doubt that the Rinnegan genjutsu is stronger than KA.