9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is spot on.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if I agree that the guys should be judged for manslaughter, but I do think he is spot on that Twitter and so on has a huge correlation to the nonsense being portrayed in politics and stuff right now.

You must be registered to see images
Damn...I pissed off the king.

Tech companies are beyond regulation atm, people on the right wanna prevent them from banning people and stop them from being woke.
People on the left wanna cencor fake news but fails to determine what that is.
They are like giants right now without accountability.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avani and minamoto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is spot on.

I don't know if I agree that the guys should be judged for manslaughter, but I do think he is spot on that Twitter and so on has a huge correlation to the nonsense being portrayed in politics and stuff right now.
Mitra tends to talk like that. But I wonder if one should book Twitter once in a while anyway.

I don't mind it's rules but Twitter has not right to interfere in local politics , break law of the land and challenge them and refuse to show the evidence.

@Fake news: Fake news can be propagated by any side and much of main stream media has been caught red handed with one sided story or omitting certain facts, using wrong visuals and misleading news titles... as well as not covering the news if it doesn't fit it's narrative. To top it not issuing any apology or deletion of material even when it turned out wrong at later date and continuing to use the wrong report in new articles. Fudging number...
So one can not accuse only one side for manipulating news. The one with stronger eco chamber prevails rather than real story.

Geano

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I'm a lover of small, or at least forums aka social media like this over things like FB, or Twitter. I agree with what is said here in the sense that these tech giants have, and are controlling the world even more so outside the US, but by no means are they ineffective in the US. They do just as much if not slightl;y different things in America with the Gov in their pocket. As far as fatalism is concerned I also do agree fully in the case of India if not nearly everywhere else as well. At the end of the day it is merely a mechanism of the market, but one that needs to regulated far more at least when the scale to this level.

Thank you for sharing this by the way it is a very informative channel.

Reactions: Avani