SO6P vs. Naruto.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that SO6P, Rikudou sennin, was the creator of all things. And he master ninjutsu. And he was the first jinchuriki and he had the rinnegan. But naruto has gotten exceptionally stronger and master the nine tails chakra. And even looks like SO6P when he's in his nine tails form. So I want yalls opinion. Who would win in a fair fight? Naruto, the underdog? Or the lord of all shinobi, Rikudou sennin?

R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that SO6P, Rikudou sennin, was the creator of all things. And he master ninjutsu. And he was the first jinchuriki and he had the rinnegan. But naruto has gotten exceptionally stronger and master the nine tails chakra. And even looks like SO6P when he's in his nine tails form. So I want yalls opinion. Who would win in a fair fight? Naruto, the underdog? Or the lord of all shinobi, Rikudou sennin?
Later on yes i believe Naruto is going to surpass the Sage of Six Paths but now no... IT IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS KIND OF THREAD.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not that I'm saying that naruto could beat Rikudou. I'm letting you all state your opinions. I also think that some day naruto could surpass Rikudou. Naruto has mastered the nine tails chakra, he has shown and performed some awesome jutsu, and he has the power to get all the tailed beasts to like him and trust him. On the other hand, Rikudou created the tailed beasts, he sealed the ten tails body away with chibaku tensei, he created ninjutsu, and he had the rinnegan. None of you can deny that naruto is getting stronger. And I can't deny that Rikudou can and would destroy naruto. I'm just looking for good arguements from both side of the fence