Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So early today, I asked a very simple question to whoever was in charge but For some reason a mod came in, closed the thread without an answer, and then simply deleted it.

The question was this.
If i change my ava while I'm still in detention, will it shrink to 100x100?
Anyway you people don't need to justify this very autistic behavior but rather, can you just answer my question an then delete it? Smh

Reactions: Conspirator.

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not the point, the mod( I think it Klaus or some other gay shit like that) simply came in the thread, stayed for a while, a second later, my thread is closed without an answer.

Smh so aids.
See mods, that was very easy, but no y'all had to go full aids on this shit. Imma always remember the name of that one mod who actually did their damn job.

Anyway thanks, you can delete this if you want, good sir.
Know what? I'm tired of your attitude. You will be receiving a pm right after I've finished with this reply. As well all of those who posted in this thread not answering the question and simple spamming for hell of it. Yes as Annalise informed, your avatar will shrink if you change it. Don't think it'll matter much. As with your attitude you'll be stuck in detention for a while or banned all the way. So keep your sarcastic and moronic comments to yourself and don't waste our time with questions you already know the answer to. Anything else contact a staff member directly. If I see another thread like this I'm just going trash it on site.

A warning for the rest. If you have nothing constructive to say. Keep your opinions to yourself. Stop spamming threads with moronic posts and you won't have to hear from us.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.