Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I thought they will make a different series each for an avatar of a different element cuz we've seen air and water but not earth and fire avatars but now I don't think that'll ever happen it just seems far fetched but do any on u guys know if there will be at least one final avatar series

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't think so. Heard nickelodeon intially dropped the budget before the commence of the last Finale.

So I don't think they are interested in making another series.

Latios

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure Nick decided to drop the show. Something tells me it didn't like the final script. Some of Nick's staff are Pro-Heterosexual.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure Nick decided to drop the show. Something tells me it didn't like the final script. Some of Nick's staff are Pro-Heterosexual.
I don't know if the creators told Nick the ending, but judging that they had to use a relationship at the end regardless, I'm guessing so.
My thought process for them cancelling the show was supposed bad ratings on TV after szn 2 and lack of interest.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not at all likely, considering how most of everyone is looking at Korra as if it's a flunk, and how it's always compared to an overall great series(Tla), there is gonna be no more airbending action, at best they get another movie.

Seeing how the original of the series created such a large shadow that largely affect people's view on The Legend of Korra, and that big brother will always be compared to younger brother, I don't believe in the slightest, that there will ever be another Avatar series.
Unless they think they can make something better than TLA or some shit..

Latios

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not at all likely, considering how most of everyone is looking at Korra as if it's a flunk, and how it's always compared to an overall great series(Tla), there is gonna be no more airbending action, at best they get another movie.

Seeing how the original of the series created such a large shadow that largely affect people's view on The Legend of Korra, and that big brother will always be compared to younger brother, I don't believe in the slightest, that there will ever be another Avatar series.
Unless they think they can make something better than TLA or some shit..
Oh god... Please no... Not another Avatar movie.