SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She had Byakugan and she had Otsutsuki chakra . So why didn't she awaken Tenseigan ?
Edit : Even Momoshiki and Kinshiki didn't .... I don't get why Hamura and Toneri could , but Kaguya , Momo and Kinshiki couldn't ...

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s exclusive to Hamura lineage for whatever reason one may speculate.

Though, you should wait to see if it’ll be brought up again in the Boruto anime or manga. It’s uncanny resemblance to Jougan & Toneri being familiar with Jougan as well as Tenseigan means there might be a connection or just a fleshed out history of the eye.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe Tenseigan and Jougan were retconned, maybe they have evolved from byakugan and could not have come with it or before it but needed to be a generation after.
btw I'm sorry for making such a horrible thread.

Reactions: minamoto

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It depends on who kaguya's husband was. It was said she was a princess wasn't it? It depends on her father and mother's abilities including her husband's father and mother's abilities.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s exclusive to Hamura lineage for whatever reason one may speculate.
Probably this, but Kaguya gave a birth to Hamura so she should be able to do it. Another bs plot - or the reason could be something with the fruit chakra but then again it should be possible. And as far as we know Hanabi have the purest Byakugan

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She had Byakugan and she had Otsutsuki chakra . So why didn't she awaken Tenseigan ?
Edit : Even Momoshiki and Kinshiki didn't .... I don't get why Hamura and Toneri could , but Kaguya , Momo and Kinshiki couldn't ...
Maybe Tensiegan was just a manifestation unique to hamura.(well, as shown in the movie)

Hamaru was a product of not only alien blood, but human blood, as well.