Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Between the Sasuke soloing, baby mama drama, lame villian, rusty naruto, shin kids tnj'd at least we got to see Adult versions of everyone.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking in a small army of Kids all with Ms who betrayed their original couldn't possibly come back and bite them on the arse now could it. :rolleyes:
But seriously all that build up in the first few chapters and all it took was for Kurama to make them shit their pants.

:lmao:

Only the SS fans loved it.
Don't know why, It didn't exactly show SS in a good light. If anything it just added fuel to the fire

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Between the Sasuke soloing, baby mama drama, lame villian, rusty naruto, shin kids tnj'd at least we got to see Adult versions of everyone.
Thing is, Sasuke got absolutely no development and the entire plot with Sarada was a complete and total waste of time, rather than show the village they introduced some butthurt jackass seeking revenge because Orochimaru put some eyes in him 20 years ago, and then we have to focus on some contrived plot about who Sasuke knocked up, with it being Sakura in the end anyway. Seeing the adult characters for one chapter does not make up for it.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thing is, Sasuke got absolutely no development and the entire plot with Sarada was a complete and total waste of time, rather than show the village they introduced some butthurt jackass seeking revenge because Orochimaru put some eyes in him 20 years ago, and then we have to focus on some contrived plot about who Sasuke knocked up, with it being Sakura in the end anyway. Seeing the adult characters for one chapter does not make up for it.
Nah bro you misunderstood Gaiden is like 4/10 plot sucked balls no doubt. Sasuke only got a little development we now know what he has been up to for all those years at least. I think the Bolt movie will give him closure. I wish Kishi expanded on the main villian in the movie tho and related Gaiden to Sasukes travels.

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah bro you misunderstood Gaiden is like 4/10 plot sucked balls no doubt. Sasuke got little development we now know what he has been up to for all those years at least. I think the Bolt movie will give him closure.
Man, I really hope so, people say I'm a Sasuke hater, but I was actually really looking forward to getting to see how he changed in, like, fifteen years.