Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Should I start watching this?? Or reading? is it a manga?
Man, if you can make it pass the Solomon Arc, this series get hype af.

Alibaba/Aladdin vs Hakuryuu/Judar is the best fight I've seen since Naruto vs Sasuke part 1.

Plus, the comedy is golden imo.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm all for Sindria. I don't like the Kou empire that much
Alibaba will not really truly side with anyone. Aslong as his precious balbadd is ok it does not matter if the world burns

xxsasukex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Alibaba/Aladdin vs Hakuryuu/Judar is the best fight I've seen since Naruto vs Sasuke part 1.

Yeah i will check it out and hopefully I get past that arc

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm all for Sindria. I don't like the Kou empire that much
Alibaba will not really truly side with anyone. Aslong as his precious balbadd is ok it does not matter if the world burns
Balbadd is going to become a battlefield or taken. Unless, Hakuryuu has a change of heart. Either help Kou Empire or Hakuryuu, but I doubt he's going to help him.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That was the best arc of the series, especially towards the end. I still don't understand the hate it got. But I'm sure Hakuryuu and Sinbad's side will win. It might get ugly

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That why Alibaba would want to stop the war, I don't think he'll choose a side
Unless he's prepping for a Talk no Jutsu like no other, he's definitely not powerful enough stop all of them. Then if Kougyoku gets killed or hurt, I see him the joining Kou Empire.

Judar will definitely **** something up when he get back. I don't see him helping Hakuryuu or stopping the war like Aladdin did in Magnostadt.

TNC Xlll

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unless he's prepping for a Talk no Jutsu like no other, he's definitely not powerful enough stop all of them. Then if Kougyoku gets killed or hurt, I see him the joining Kou Empire.

Judar will definitely **** something up when he get back. I don't see him helping Hakuryuu or stopping the war like Aladdin did in Magnostadt.
That will be a big development for him
since before he had to to follow Ren or Sinbad, this time we'll know if he'll follow his own path

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hakuryuu. **** Sinbad and Kouen if you have the best developed character to root for.
This arc will be the best, together with Alma Toran.

Curious about Alibaba and his development. It really seems like he learnt to stop being kind always and do shit, even if you have to throw. your humanity away for that.

Really hope to see a rematch of him and Hakuryuu. Alibaba should be the one to end his life, as one of his close friend, because i don't see any other way for Hakuryuu to redeem himself. I don't want a shitty shonen cliche where he says sorry and everything's forgiven.

Last edited:

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hakuryuu. **** Sinbad and Kouen if you have the best developed character to root for.
This arc will be the best, together with Alma Toran.

Curious about Alibaba and his development. It really seems like he learnt to stop being kind always and do shit, even if you have to throw. your humanity away for that.

Really hope to see a rematch of him and Hakuryuu. Alibaba should be the one to end his life, as one of his close friend, because i don't see any other way for Hakuryuu to redeem himself. I don't want a shitty shonen cliche where he says sorry and everything's forgiven.
I don't see Alibaba killing anyone. Remember what Aladdin told that kid that wanted revenge for Alibaba? That's not what Alibaba would want. I can see Hakuryuu dying, but not by Alibaba.

I like Kouen more than Sinbad though.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sinbad has been my favourite character in this series since the start so I'm rooting for him, plus since Ren or whatever his name is was introduced I was hoping he would face off with Sinbad so he could kick his ass.
I don't think Alibaba or Aladdin are going to pick a side to be on to be honest, perhaps Aladdin will just try to stop their fight and hopefully Alibaba won't even be present.

I don't like Alibaba.