Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I don't usually enjoy bringing up discussion like this but I just have to because it's something that has been on my mind a lot while reading threads/arguments about whether or not Naruto still has RSM or if he has RSM but it's incomplete from lack of bijuu chakra etc etc. And while I have my predictions I'm not really set on any conclusion as of yet because to me, it's still too early to tell so just like the topic of who Sarada's biological mother is, I will just wait for solid proof. However, there is one question I want to ask those who don't believe Naruto has RSM and I mean particularly those who don't think he has full RSM complete with TSB and whatnot:

- What makes up the gap between Naruto and Sasuke if Naruto no longer has RSM?

- What purpose would this serve to the plot for Kishimoto to choose to leave Sasuke be with Rikudou power but revoke the Rikudou power from Naruto?

You can't really tell me that Naruto acquiring the other 50% of Kurama is an equal/suitable replacement for complete RSM or is an equal power up to the Rinnegan. Am I missing something here?

Also keep your useless wanks out of here Eg. Don't tell me that Sasuke will end up stronger than Naruto by the end of Gaiden/Boruto: The Movie, because the manga's plot has given us absolutely no reason to believe so and the manga actively contradicts that statement (Vote 2, Asura/Indra, Yin/Yang, Equals).

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Ging

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I don't usually enjoy bringing up discussion like this but I just have to because it's something that has been on my mind a lot while reading threads/arguments about whether or not Naruto still has RSM or if he has RSM but it's incomplete from lack of bijuu chakra etc etc. And while I have my predictions I'm not really set on any conclusion as of yet because to me, it's still too early to tell so just like the topic of who Sarada's biological mother is, I will just wait for solid proof. However, there is one question I want to ask those who don't believe Naruto has RSM and I mean particularly those who don't think he has full RSM complete with TSB and whatnot:

- What purpose would this serve to the plot for Kishimoto to choose to leave Sasuke be with Rikudou power but revoke the Rikudou power from Naruto?

You can't really tell me that Naruto acquiring the other 50% of Kurama is an equal/suitable replacement for complete RSM or is an equal power up to the Rinnegan. Am I missing something here?

Also keep your useless wanks out of here Eg. Don't tell me that Sasuke will end up stronger than Naruto by the end of Gaiden/Boruto: The Movie, because the manga's plot has given us absolutely no reason to believe so and the manga actively contradicts that statement (Vote 2, Asura/Indra, Yin/Yang, Equals).

Thoughts?
I agree with you. Only delusional wankers believe that naruto lost RSM.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whether NARUTO HAS RSM or a weaker form of RSM still means he's weaker and rusty.. Not having TSB hurts a lot, allowing Sasuke to absorb any attack with no problem.. Sasuke has only shown signs of being stronger and the opposite for Naruto.. Hell, Naruto was even praising a weaker form of Sasuke so just imagine what the full power, rinnengan genius slanging clones everywhere can do now.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thoughts?
Unlike "Sarada's biological mother" issue, this topic actually has solid proof. And the conclusion is that Naruto maintains possession of RSM.

ANALYSIS​

This is Naruto using a "specific mode" in Gaiden.
You must be registered for see images

I only used this picture because it gives a very clear and the best close up view of both his eyes and cloak together in one page.

Comparison with previous RSM forms:

1. He didn't manifest the Godoudamas in this mode, but he has used RSM before without manifesting Godoudamas, so that isn't a determining factor.

2. His cloak has changed in this mode. But he has changed his RSM cloaks from no cloak at all to a cloak to a full Kurama Avatar. So that isn't a deciding factor either. Plus, the change in his cloak could be because he is now the jinchuuriki of full Kurama, so that's basically a full Kurama cloak representing both Yin and Yang since physical and spiritual characteristics have merged resulting in a different looking cloak.

3. His eyes remained the same in this mode. And his eyes have remained the same in all previous forms of RSM. So this is a reliable criterion to determine whether Naruto has RSM or not. And since his eyes are the same, yes he has RSM.

Now, since it's confirmed that he has RSM, the two questions you asked are invalidated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merkel

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whether NARUTO HAS RSM or a weaker form of RSM still means he's weaker and rusty.. Not having TSB hurts a lot, allowing Sasuke to absorb any attack with no problem.. Sasuke has only shown signs of being stronger and the opposite for Naruto.. Hell, Naruto was even praising a weaker form of Sasuke so just imagine what the full power, rinnengan genius slanging clones everywhere can do now.
I think you missed the point of the thread friend. And you brought your stupid wanking with you lol.

Unlike "Sarada's biological mother" issue, this topic actually has solid proof. And the conclusion is that Naruto maintains possession of RSM.

ANALYSIS​

This is Naruto using a "specific mode" in Gaiden.

I only used this picture because it gives a very clear and the best close up view of both his eyes and cloak together in one page.

Comparison with previous RSM forms:

1. He didn't manifest the Godoudamas in this mode, but he has used RSM before without manifesting Godoudamas, so that isn't a determining factor.

2. His cloak has changed in this mode. But he has changed his RSM cloaks from no cloak at all to a cloak to a full Kurama Avatar. So that isn't a deciding factor either. Plus, the change in his cloak could be because he is now the jinchuuriki of full Kurama, so that's basically a full Kurama cloak representing both Yin and Yang since physical and spiritual characteristics have merged resulting in a different looking cloak.

3. His eyes remained the same in this mode. And his eyes have remained the same in all previous forms of RSM. So this is a reliable criterion to determine whether Naruto has RSM or not. And since his eyes are the same, yes he has RSM.

Now, since it's confirmed that he has RSM, the two questions you asked are invalidated.
Thank you, none of the threads I have read went in to that much detail or pointed out that Naruto has used RSM without eye pigmentation/gudoudama/cloak (info that also went over my own and many other's heads) and this isn't even a thread! However although you have swayed my point of view, my questions are still valid as there are always those who will still doubt him having RSM even with full knowledge of the evidence you provided. I wanted to see if anyone could actually come up with a semi-reasonable explanation as to why they believe Naruto would end up with no RSM as well as being weaker than Sasuke.