So what does Alien X in Ben10 really do?

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So i saw that meme post(u can zoom in)
And saw Alien X at the bottom then it made me remember a scene when I used to watch it when i was a kid,He reversed time I think?Not really sure then i can remember 2 faces too

I think he was really op for a cartoon like ben 10 so thats why i am kinda curious

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing much, just that for one instance i recreated the universe with a single thought.

By the way, the two faces are dual personalities which altogether are mentally challenged by simple decisions.

Alien X is defined with two words : Nigh-Omnipotent.

Last edited:

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing much, just that for one instance i recreated the universe with a single thought.

By the way, the two faces are dual personalities which altogether are mentally challenged by simple decisions.

Alien X is defined with two words : Nigh-Omnipotent.
Lol wtf
Ben 10 trying to copy dc or marvel or what lol

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alien X was kind of dumbest alien in Ben 10.
Those faces used to debate against each other. They can't even protect themselves. I remember one of the villains was trying to eat/absorb alien x and they were basically standing their like some statue.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alien X was kind of dumbest alien in Ben 10.
Those faces used to debate against each other. They can't even protect themselves. I remember one of the villains was trying to eat/absorb alien x and they were basically standing their like some statue.
Protect themselves from what exactly? Alien X tanked the destruction of a universe like it was nothing. What would the ben 10 show be if celestial sapiens were not restricted in such way?

Meaningless, that's what.

Lol wtf
Ben 10 trying to copy dc or marvel or what lol
So apparently the concept of possessing supreme power is the same as copying DC or marvel. That's a baseless statement.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Protect themselves from what exactly? Alien X tanked the destruction of a universe like it was nothing. What would the ben 10 show be if celestial sapiens were not restricted in such way?

Meaningless, that's what.
U remember one of the Osmosian villain(forgot his name) tried to absorb Alien X baby and other Alien X were basically standing their like statue. Even the mother Alien didn't intervene and last moment kevin has to absorb that Osmosian. So yup they were like the dumbest alien group in Ben 10 universe.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U remember one of the Osmosian villain(forgot his name) tried to absorb Alien X baby and other Alien X were basically standing their like statue. Even the mother Alien didn't intervene and last moment kevin has to absorb that Osmosian. So yup they were like the dumbest alien group in Ben 10 universe.
Your comprehension wont go anywhere, first refer to them as celestial sapiens. Secondly be aware of what have happens to those who breaks the multiverse preseveration act, normally celestial sapiens resides in the forge of creation where "thoughts become reality" and so they stay away from mortals because of their supreme authority. Look at what happened with ben, his universe almost were eliminated by the intergalactic court because he abused Alien X's power.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your comprehension wont go anywhere, first refer to them as celestial sapiens. Secondly be aware of what have happens to those who breaks the multiverse preseveration act, normally celestial sapiens resides in the forge of creation where "thoughts become reality" and so they stay away from mortals because of their supreme authority. Look at what happened with ben, his universe almost were eliminated by the intergalactic court because he abused Alien X's power.
Doesn't change the fact that Osmosians can still absorb them and steal their power and they does nothing.
Their are lots of gods shown in different universe but there are certain character who are purely hax like Yu Otasaka from Charlotte, that guy can neg diff anybody because of his solo glance powers and his opponent can't do anything.
But in Alien X case they first need to come to a conclusion (which was quite annoying since those faces were polar opposite in terms of their views/personality). I haven't seen much Ben 10 after that arc, so I don't know what u are talking about but I feel other aliens of Ben were better/more useful than X.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't change the fact that Osmosians can still absorb them and steal their power and they does nothing.
Their are lots of gods shown in different universe but there are certain character who are purely hax like Yu Otasaka from Charlotte, that guy can neg diff anybody because of his solo glance powers and his opponent can't do anything.
But in Alien X case they first need to come to a conclusion (which was quite annoying since those faces were polar opposite in terms of their views/personality). I haven't seen much Ben 10 after that arc, so I don't know what u are talking about but I feel other aliens of Ben were better/more useful than X.
Alien X lost that "weakness" in omniverse, ben can fully control Alien X as he wishes to do without arguing with Cerena and Bellicus.The reason why celestial sapiens are implemented with multiple personality is because they can more carefully avoid to break the multiverse preservation act. If for one instance lets see a osmosian absorbs a celestial sapiens power and abuses it, they will be punished.

Last edited: