[Question] So we're not going to see Lord's Bankai?

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt he even has a Bankai anymore. It seems like his shikai fused with him and he isn't a regular shinigami anymore.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Almighty is better than a zanka probably. And the better reason is this show is absolute crap rn and kubo doesn't kno wtf he's doing. Ywach is one of the worst written characters and has no appeal with his stupid powers
Doesn't mean it wouldn't have helped him in this situation. Oh no! I've been shot with an Arrow! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield. Ichigo disintegrates.

Oh No! That Uryu dumbass thinks he can hit me with that arrow! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Arrow disintegrates.

Oh No! I've been stabbed in the back by Ichigo! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Ichigo disintegrates.

Oh No! I'm being confronted by two teenage girls who I could most likely kill by staring at them! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Lilotto disintegrates, Giselle gets bored and wanders off.

Oh No! Ichibe is doing something crazy with an evil temple! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Ichibe disintegrates.

Oh No! Nimaya is attacking me with an awesome Katana! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Nimaya disintegrates.

Oh No! Kirinji is trying to kill me with evil hot spring water! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Kirinji disintegrates.

Just go back further in Yhwach's personal history, add "Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield!", and then mention that whoever he's fighting disintegrates.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't mean it wouldn't have helped him in this situation. Oh no! I've been shot with an Arrow! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield. Ichigo disintegrates.

Oh No! That Uryu dumbass thinks he can hit me with that arrow! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Arrow disintegrates.

Oh No! I've been stabbed in the back by Ichigo! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Ichigo disintegrates.

Oh No! I'm being confronted by two teenage girls who I could most likely kill by staring at them! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Lilotto disintegrates, Giselle gets bored and wanders off.

Oh No! Ichibe is doing something crazy with an evil temple! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Ichibe disintegrates.

Oh No! Nimaya is attacking me with an awesome Katana! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Nimaya disintegrates.

Oh No! Kirinji is trying to kill me with evil hot spring water! Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield! Kirinji disintegrates.

Just go back further in Yhwach's personal history, add "Better activate my 15,000,000 degree heat shield!", and then mention that whoever he's fighting disintegrates.
Ok u kno this a story where the hero wins right so kubo can just make up anything to beat zanka if he wants to. He could just make Ichigo be immune to it cuz he's beyond shinigami powers like with dangai Ichigo or any other random crap. He could make aizen bankai super troll and make ywach stuck in a loop of dreams u get my point. With such poorly executed stories don't expect much. I thought naruto was bad but this is worse atm.

Kubo gave ywach the most reatrded powers he can nerf him or make some other character even more troll than he is. And that's what he is doing rn

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok u kno this a story where the hero wins right so kubo can just make up anything to beat zanka if he wants to. He could just make Ichigo be immune to it cuz he's beyond shinigami powers like with dangai Ichigo or any other random crap. He could make aizen bankai super troll and make ywach stuck in a loop of dreams u get my point. With such poorly executed stories don't expect much. I thought naruto was bad but this is worse atm.

Kubo gave ywach the most reatrded powers he can nerf him or make some other character even more troll than he is. And that's what he is doing rn
Yea, but he can't make Silver immune to the melting point of Silver.