Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been MIA from the base a while now, not posting and just lurking. But I noticed the NS fans didn't rage when NH cd true. They are no where to be found. But seriously I didn't want the pairing information to be leaked, kinda ruined the surprise(even though I saw NH since part 1).

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The're all sitting under their beds, shaking and praying for the spoilers to turn out fake tomorrow Lol
as a narusaku fan i agree^^

i never though that kishi ruined his story until now.... cause naruhina has close to no developpment at all and is purely fanservice, cause everyone likes the cute shy girl who likes the protagonist, while the girl of his dreams is hated for stupid reasons.

narusaku was developped from the very first time, sakura started to understand narutos feeeling (back in like chapter 3) until recent chapters, where she gave him cpr etc....its obvious and there are so many hints thats what was supposed to happen. but if those spoilers are real its all ruined, 15years of obvious hints destroyed by pure fan service.

though if i was a writer, i guess i would have done the same, cause thats what most the fans wanted after all, even though its an asspull and kinda ruins the story....

Reactions: Incendiary

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as a narusaku fan i agree^^

i never though that kishi ruined his story until now.... cause naruhina has close to no developpment at all and is purely fanservice, cause everyone likes the cute shy girl who likes the protagonist, while the girl of his dreams is hated for stupid reasons.

narusaku was developped from the very first time, sakura started to understand narutos feeeling (back in like chapter 3) until recent chapters, where she gave him cpr etc....its obvious and there are so many hints thats what was supposed to happen. but if those spoilers are real its all ruined, 15years of obvious hints destroyed by pure fan service.

though if i was a writer, i guess i would have done the same, cause thats what most the fans wanted after all, even though its an asspull and kinda ruins the story....
I don't agree with you saying it was bad writing, but it's your opinion.