00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seem like she was more pissed at Naruto for letting the hebi just do what he wants pretty much.. He's still conducting experiments an gaining intel on any1 an everything he can..

You must be registered for see images

The dude just reeks of creepsville..

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yh it's not called being ungrateful it's called impossible to forgive someone who killed your Sensei,destroyed your home place and killed 100s of innocent shinobis.
He still saved her life and technically the whole shinobi alliance. If people like Obito and Zabuza can redeem themselves then so can Orochimaru.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he killed hiruzen and countless innocent people for his experiments not to mention he left Jiraiya woth the guilt of his own betrayal until the guy died. he deserves it.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he killed hiruzen and countless innocent people for his experiments not to mention he left Jiraiya woth the guilt of his own betrayal until the guy died. he deserves it.
Sasuke was going to kill them (the Kage) while they were under the IT genjutsu. He’d gone rouge to join Orochimaru according to his own volition, killed a stand-in Hokage, attacked the other Gokage - made one lose his arm, joined the Akatsuki, attacked another village’s Jinchuriki, etc.

Kabuto literally tried to kill Tsunade in both Votes, played the BIGGEST role in the war- no matter how you slice it, was a spy and was a 2nd in command of Orochimaru’s affairs.

If the bitch was fine with the two characters above, she should be fine with Orochimaru.

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He still saved her life and technically the whole shinobi alliance. If people like Obito and Zabuza can redeem themselves then so can Orochimaru.
Lol, dude who you think you tryna fool with that garbage?

Orochimaru did that not because he changed or some crap like that. He did it to save his own skin from the Infinite Tsukiyomi, he even admitted as much.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I'm hearing of it :unsure:

Anyway, back to you, how many snakes have you taken:facts:

here's my madara reply to u ...

u remember when onoki told madara : "if u were that strong then why did u go easy wit me???.."

Madara replied : "what kind of stupid shinobie who go all out with children???"..

u r my little brother lamassander and i dont wanna hurt u so now go and do ur homeworks!!!!!!!..