116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pregnant
You must be registered for see images

Well this is it for her, she is a goner :(

Also, what do you think is going on with the Clown and Furata? these clowns escape anything, what in the world lol.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its progressively gotten worse but it hasn’t gone completely to shit, at least not yet.
Yeah, you're correct. The reason I went to an extreme is because I really haven't gotten the feel of genuinely good or captivating writing ever since Ken turned into Harry Potter, which was way back after his fight with Eto. Haise arcs were meh all around. After Arima and Eto's deaths it's just constant downhill, with the notable exclusion of Takizawa's panel time, while recently it's been the worse quality it's ever been thus far.

Stupid and horny teens probably adore the recent chapters for obvious reasons, however. :rolleyes:.

- ''Will Furuta start being a good villain instead of just an over-the-top one?''
- ''Will the idea that CCG is evil ever stop getting shoved down our throats or at least make it believable?''
- ''Will the baby survive??? Is it even from Ken?''
- ''Will Ken Gandhi and Generic Pairing Female manage to overcome their hardships together?''
- ''Will humans and ghouls live in peace and harmony?''

Comparing this to stuff to the original TG, especially where the story was at its peak with brilliant writing... ugh.

Reactions: Sasuke tyeezy

Kazehime Seirin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well.......can we just talk about Kaneki's "Oh my gosh i might be a dad!" run.....? :WHAT:
I mean he was literally like
You must be registered for see images

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Urie's face, he has a pensive expresion.
He will be maybe the first against Mitsuki's plan and against Furuta.
About Touka's pregnancy, the poor Kaneki will be the last one to know lol