[Discussion] so this was not a mistake ..then y did minato...............

PYROVT

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So todays chapter revealed some imporatant stuff

glad that sage mode has a use again lol ( it's always rasengan that manages to hit obito , looks like minato tailor made it for that )

You must be registered for see images

so minato having two hands most defenitely is not a manga mistake coz todays's chapter focussed on this

so why do u think minato went as far to use clone when tobirama specifically insisted on using original bodies to which even minato himself seemed to agree???

benzy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It Wasnt a clone ..........If It Was A clone it must dissapear when sasuke and naruto hit it............it is KISHIMOTO MISTAKE.

PYROVT

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was Minato's clone.

/Thread
dude did u read , ur just making a fool of urself that too by posting first

i did mention that it was a clone even before u logged in last week ( incase u dont get it like how u didnt get the thread that was sarcasm)

tobirama insisted on using clones , and guess wat minato agreed i was asking basers who r intelligent ( quite opposite to what u are ) y minato did use clones after agree to use original body

i pity u dude

PYROVT

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont no y people feel it's manga mistake

do u think kishiwill make a error like that

even if he did dont u think his subordinates will point it out , and do u think even after that kishi will reveal that minato's hand will not regenarate

i dont think so

MannySoopa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing folks are forgetting as well was when Obito blitzed Tobirama and HASHI...those were clones...Hiruzen wasnt a clone thats why he didnt come back...obviously we see Hashi is off fighting Madara

PYROVT

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing folks are forgetting as well was when Obito blitzed Tobirama and HASHI...those were clones...Hiruzen wasnt a clone thats why he didnt come back...obviously we see Hashi is off fighting Madara
nah tobirama was original it was prooved in colour manga and hashi was a wood clone

by the way how is ur post related to my thread????????? just asking bro

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont no y people feel it's manga mistake

do u think kishiwill make a error like that

even if he did dont u think his subordinates will point it out , and do u think even after that kishi will reveal that minato's hand will not regenarate

i dont think so
then how did he make a shadow clone with one hand also if he made a shadow clone the clone would have one arm as well

PYROVT

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then how did he make a shadow clone with one hand also if he made a shadow clone the clone would have one arm as well
that clone wa present from even before he got his arm ripped off

there was one clone from minato there on the battle field even before hisa rm got seperated