Uchiha Rafael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it safe to assume that the sage's brother juubi part turned into the moon or what the blank happen to the juubi cuz obito said it when he declared war that the juubi something something and it turned into the moon idk its late i just thought of it people

plz comment

Niwdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage did not say anything about his brother sealing the Juubi inside the brother's body, did he. I think we can still assume that at the end of the battle, the Sage sealed the Juubi's power inside of himself and used Chibaku Tensei to create a gravity centre that sucked the Juubi up into the sky and dragged enough rock from planet earth up to the gravity centre to create the moon, trapping the Juubi inside it.

Uchiha Rafael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage did not say anything about his brother sealing the Juubi inside the brother's body, did he. I think we can still assume that at the end of the battle, the Sage sealed the Juubi's power inside of himself and used Chibaku Tensei to create a gravity centre that sucked the Juubi up into the sky and dragged enough rock from planet earth up to the gravity centre to create the moon, trapping the Juubi inside it.
well that be a cool thing if his bro where still alive and he was the one who saved Madara

Evolved

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am hoping he lost control like obito did at first and his brother had to defeat. Sage and his brother must battle. I want to see that fight more than any other now.