So tell me....

SonofSet

Member
92 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What's your will of fire??
 

Joten Uchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,971 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
1,971
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't you mean my Nindo?
 

OhReary

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,681 posts 676 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,681
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty sure you meant Nindo.
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
Hmm. I have several "principles".

1. To each his own. I don't judge. Even if I don't approve or believe in what you do, I don't hold it against you or judge you on it. However, if your beliefs interfere with the life of others, then I refuse to like you. I also no one should be ridiculed for something they can't control.

2. Responsibility. If you mess up, own up to it.

3. Empathy. I have major empathy.

4. No one is superior or inferior to anyone else.

5. I don't hold grudges.

6. I acknowledge that everyone has different opinions than mine, so I try to respect them.
 

9tailsJinchuuriki

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,493 posts 226 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
2,493
Reaction score
226
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm not sure what you mean
 

soulless uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,843 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have no ninja way.
 

ElectroG

Member
169 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
to blast off in girl's throats
 

Simple Math

Member
0 posts 932 reactions
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
932
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curse of hatred all day
 

SonofSet

Member
92 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nindo..Will of fire..all the same. I was referring to the Naruto Shipuuden Movie though.
 
Top