salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm telling you right now hes getting chidori and wont be surprised if he learns all the uchiha techs aswell.
At this point whatever he gets will make him a spare. He was supposed to have purple lightning, but Mitsuki beat him to it. People thought they changed it up and would give him Chidori, but Sarada got that. Even if he was to get either one it will always be a novelty.

Lmaoooo this news might actually make me pick back up this sh i e t t y manga
Yeah, it's crap, but this had made my year. What a start to the new year:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Post automatically merged:

Here I'm and I'm feeling rustled
Nice:score:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point whatever he gets will make him a spare. He was supposed to have purple lightning, but Mitsuki beat him to it. People thought they changed it up and would give him Chidori, but Sarada got that. Even if he was to get either one it will always be a novelty.

Yeah, it's crap, but this had made my year. What a start to the new year:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice:score:
Well I've been saying already they will share some move sets the purple lightning thing did catch me by surprise but wouldnt make sense why kakashi will exclusively train boruto.

As for the chidori my personal theory is see will create her own variant where she uses a fist as we see in that one game think it was dubbed lightning drill. So I don't think chidori will ne apart of her regular moveset.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I've been saying already they will share some move sets the purple lightning thing did catch me by surprise but wouldnt make sense why kakashi will exclusively train boruto.

As for the chidori my personal theory is see will create her own variant where she uses a fist as we see in that one game think it was dubbed lightning drill. So I don't think chidori will ne apart of her regular moveset.
Kakashi training Buritto was I think moreso to nurture the "talent." It made some sense, however they quickly dropped that. They tried to go with Sasuke, which was a major bad move.

I think she will create her own variant, but the jutsu you're referring to is Chocho's jutsu. It's essentially coating your arm lightning and punching, that wouldn't fall under a Chidori variant. If Sarada learns it, it will only be from friends sharing techs. I think she should just fire arrows of Chidori like Indra's arrow only smaller. And use CES release as a propulsion mechanism to launch it at high speed. It would give her a mid to long range jutsu and could be shown to be a fusion of both.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi training Buritto was I think moreso to nurture the "talent." It made some sense, however they quickly dropped that. They tried to go with Sasuke, which was a major bad move.

I think she will create her own variant, but the jutsu you're referring to is Chocho's jutsu. It's essentially coating your arm lightning and punching, that wouldn't fall under a Chidori variant. If Sarada learns it, it will only be from friends sharing techs. I think she should just fire arrows of Chidori like Indra's arrow only smaller. And use CES release as a propulsion mechanism to launch it at high speed. It would give her a mid to long range jutsu and could be shown to be a fusion of both.
We see there was a short time skip I guess where a mini training arc occurred for all 3. Where Sarada learned her dads techniques and mitsuki learned from kakashi. This was coming directly after the momoshiki event and we see kakashi is trying to make the next gen as strong as possible for the coming threat. Pretty soon Sasuke will exclusively be training boruto and sarada and mitsuki find teachers to create there own original fighting styles.

Also what I'm referring to was a sarada exclusive but so far its game only.

I think punching makes sense since so far ces already her signature move so makes sense to use lightning to expand it.

Also the chidori will go the way of the rasengan where it wont be as limited as it use to be.

I team 7 will have there own chidori variants and even rasengan variants

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vulpini

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We see there was a short time skip I guess where a mini training arc occurred for all 3. Where Sarada learned her dads techniques and mitsuki learned from kakashi. This was coming directly after the momoshiki event and we see kakashi is trying to make the next gen as strong as possible for the coming threat. Pretty soon Sasuke will exclusively be training boruto and sarada and mitsuki find teachers to create there own original fighting styles.
There was no room for a mini timeskip, but it is possible Sasuke taught her how to do Chidori and kakashi may have taught PL. There's nothing Sasuke can really teach Boruto, which is the problem. It's a forced plot point and the way things are going I think it will likely just be an ideoligical thing.

Also what I'm referring to was a sarada exclusive but so far its game only.

I think punching makes sense since so far ces already her signature move so makes sense to use lightning to expand it.
Chocho has Thuderclap fist, it's one of her databook jitsu listed in her ninja arts. I can't link manga pages otherwise I would.

Also the chidori will go the way of the rasengan where it wont be as limited as it use to be.

I team 7 will have there own chidori variants and even rasengan variants
I don't think so, theu gave it the tunnel vision weakness and requiting sharingan to use. Whatever they give to any character after the original user in a team is like scraps and more of a novelty for me. It serves no real purpose outside of fan service.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was no room for a mini timeskip, but it is possible Sasuke taught her how to do Chidori and kakashi may have taught PL. There's nothing Sasuke can really teach Boruto, which is the problem. It's a forced plot point and the way things are going I think it will likely just be an ideoligical thing.

Chocho has Thuderclap fist, it's one of her databook jitsu listed in her ninja arts. I can't link manga pages otherwise I would.

I don't think so, theu gave it the tunnel vision weakness and requiting sharingan to use. Whatever they give to any character after the original user in a team is like scraps and more of a novelty for me. It serves no real purpose outside of fan service.
We know there was a timeskip as confirmed by sarada now having 3 tomoe now and in one of the novels. Also I'm not sure what you mean theres nothing sasuke can teach him you mean due to his dojutsu because I'm sure the jogan will allow him to use chidori.

Also the chidori just needs a dojutsu that can keep up which the byakugan potentially can and with the shins I'm sure people will be given sharingan like candy.

Also I agree so far everything they do with saradas character seem to be fanservice moves which is a bad sign.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know there was a timeskip as confirmed by sarada now having 3 tomoe now and in one of the novels. Also I'm not sure what you mean theres nothing sasuke can teach him you mean due to his dojutsu because I'm sure the jogan will allow him to use chidori.

Also the chidori just needs a dojutsu that can keep up which the byakugan potentially can and with the shins I'm sure people will be given sharingan like candy.

Also I agree so far everything they do with saradas character seem to be fanservice moves which is a bad sign.
There wasn't really, they just added a novel for no reason. And they're pretty much filler anyway.

Not a dojutsu, but the Sharingan's ability to see clearly, predict and remove tunnel vision. The Byakugan doesn't have those abilities. And if they the Johan those abilities they'll just be knocking off the Sharingan.

Nah Sarada's abilities were expected, Boruto is the fan service character. Kishimoto pretty much gave her Sasuke's natures and talent. It sss inevitable she would have his techs. They go with the Uchiha and Sharingan after all.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
baruto won't get chidori.
sasuke already said boruto can't because he doesn't have sharingan insight, thus, he should practice handsigns so he could use other powerful lighting jutsus instead of chidori

sarada using it this chapter pretty much puts the last nail to the coffin, boruto ain't getting it and now it's mangafax

Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke already said boruto can't because he doesn't have sharingan insight, thus, he should practice handsigns so he could use other powerful lighting jutsus instead of chidori

sarada using it this chapter pretty much puts the last nail to the coffin, boruto ain't getting it and now it's mangafax
teh post obove ur'z :lmao::lmao:.. what a nice fanfic.. :lmao::lmao:..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obviously the Chidori is too fast

Unless sage mode happens but first boruto requires a lightning element