Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for opening it again leafy :)

I do hope he brings good things for their church regardless of their beliefs he is in a very influential position and can do a lot of harm or good for the world.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're willing to call yourself the leader of such an organization, which in fact opperates all over the world, controlled by the vatican, I don't think there's a lot we need to know about this guy.

And we do know several facts about this man. He has been involved in some scandals in Argentina, and has a firm hatefull stance against homosexuality.

Also funny how they turn 'being voted for by a bunch of old guys' into 'being picked by God'.
Talk about conning the masses.
Well said.

Dragonking43

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's cool that the Catholics have a new pope, much better than a former nazi. As a Christian I do weep at the crimes that the people in this thread bring up and as much as I don't agree with cathotisim the bad apples don't ruin the whole tree.
I don't dislike the Catholic Church because of what the clergy did, my reasons are very similar to the reformation. Raising people to idols, removing direct communication with god and so many other rituals that go against what the bible says. I won't tell any one what to believe but IMO when Christ charged Peter with the church, I don't think that cathotisim is what he had in mind and in reality most church today are a far cry from what Christ and God commanded in the bible.

Take what I've said however you want, these are my beliefs and I don't mean to offend anyone. I apologize to anyone who takes what I have as offensive.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he has a firm hateful stance towards homosexuals, then this could turn out to be ugly if he secretly starts funding religious factions to curb this. A moderate person should have been chosen. I am disappointed.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
W....T.....F i have a very very very bad feeling about this,is this pope supposed to be THE last pope mentioned in that prophecy,if this is the guy then i think i'm about to poop my pants for some reason i'm getting a bad feeling about this.