So Madara doesn't Know about Rikudo's brother?

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't mention him in his history lesson, All he mentioned was that kaguya had a son who inherited her strong chakra:

You must be registered for see images

Did Madara purposely skipped the fact that Rikudo had a brother or did he genuinely not know of his existence?
Could he be the one manipulating Madara without him even knowing?

He has half of the juubi inside him, I'm sure his story is relevant and important.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't mention him in his history lesson, All he mentioned was that kaguya had a son who inherited her strong chakra:

Did Madara purposely skipped the fact that Rikudo had a brother or did he genuinely not know of his existence?

He has half of the juubi inside him, I'm sure his story is relevant and important.
Who knows, maybe he really is the final villain

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the ultimate villian is his brother

IcedFox

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like with all things in history, only the most relevant people are written down. The So6P probably did more than his brother.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its not written on the tablet then.

But damn man, another mystery character now. lol.
Yea most likely. A new character we can all make theories about. :p

He could've skipped over it, it could have more relevance to a certain someone on the battlefield.
If he skipped over it, Then i have no doubt he Knows something we don't.

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm I wonder where the mothers homeland is. Rikudou skipped it when Naruto asked. I think we are looking at another arc here. If he indeed had a brother, maybe his brother returned to their homeland while he stayed to finish his mothers work? Which would make sense that their could be another dimension, and Kamui dimension is the one in between them.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well as you already know, I think Hagoromo's brother wrote the tablet and left himself out

And yes, I do think he is the one manipulating Madara, via the tablet, to do his bidding

Vega

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I believe he was kept hidden from history to serve a special purpose.
(My theory: )

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well as you already know, I think Hagoromo's brother wrote the tablet and left himself out

And yes, I do think he is the one manipulating Madara, via the tablet, to do his bidding
So he purposly left himself out, hmm interesting. So yea, i believe he is manipulating Madara through the Tablet, maybe it's to gather the Juubi so he can seal the other half into him?

Also, is it only me or do you wanna see Madara and Hashirama team up also, after seeing Rikudou and his bro? lol.
I want both rikudo + his brother and Ashura and indra both working together.

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm I wonder where the mothers homeland is. Rikudou skipped it when Naruto asked. I think we are looking at another arc here. If he indeed had a brother, maybe his brother returned to their homeland while he stayed to finish his mothers work? Which would make sense that their could be another dimension, and Kamui dimension is the one in between them.
Kaguya is an alien...

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking the Uchiha tablet was not written by Hagoromo. I mention this because I'm under the impression that Hagoromo's brother is the one who wrote it and he purposely left himself out of this story. Why? Madara comes to the conclusion that the Sage failed in his quest to bring peace to the world. The Sage alone and no one else. Besides a history lesson, the tablet also mentions the secret to obtaining power in ways that can be considered immoral, why would the Sage give such information like that?

Unless he didn't, it's possible the Sage's brother purposely wrote the tablet the way he did in order to instigate this long war that's been feuding on for years even after Ashura's and Indra's deaths. Perhaps he's the one who's manipulating Madara, Madara may not even be aware of such manipulation. Maybe he's the one that helped Madara back at the VOTE. As you said, the Sage seemed to imply that the other half of the Juubi was sealed within his brother. Yet mentions nothing of him afterwards. I think that's because his brother was not someone worth saying good things about at the time. Hell, maybe Infinite Tsukuyomi isn't even a dream world. It could be the revival of the Sage's brother who plans on taking revenge for not being as well-known as his brother or felt betrayed or something along those lines. I think there's a lot more to the Sage's brother than we've been led on to so far

But yeah, it seems Madara genuinely did not know about the existence of the brother, felt like that would have been worthy of mention when talking about the defeat of the Juubi. Obito didn't mention it either when he talked about the Sage beating the Juubi in the 5 Kage arc as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dantee