[Discussion] So, i've finally restarted reading one piece...

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
since i dont remember the plot till the chapter i left off, i started from the set-up of wano... where they climb the waterfall and whatnot, the chapter that i was in, was about 942 and right now im going to 912.

I HOPE (FOR GOD SAKES) that i caught up the chapter by the end of tomorrow or after tomorrow. So, i have a question for you guys, is it hard to memorize all the wanokuni story? so far? :)

btw, since i stopped reading it, i simply no longer suffer from waiting for two weak whenever there's a break. (which i find it dumb, is just a break, therefore you can do whatever you want afterwards.)

After caughting up to one piece current chapter im gonna start watching tog and reading tog, is anyone reading it? :)

oh yeah, by the way, meanwhile i watched all specials episodes and the stampede movie, it was cool :p

you know, the grand line arcs, including the east blue episode :)

Last edited:

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly cant remember much about what's going on in wano arc as in all the important things.

Tower of god umm i read it some time ago and then they stopped i think. They usve new chapters now but i cant be bothered atm. Its a good manga thoughand its in colored

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A part of me wants to begin reading OP, cus then I could talk about it with other people, but I'm not going to cus I don't have the time and I need to focus on other things.
It's another path I'm taking.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A part of me wants to begin reading OP, cus then I could talk about it with other people, but I'm not going to cus I don't have the time and I need to focus on other things.
op is teh first tobidara believer who joined sozo , sadly he betrayed and backstabbd him too...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just do it man, take your time. It's totally worth it and an epic journey.

Even if you only read 2 chapters a week you'll catch up eventually.

Reactions: Chikombo

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
comon no need to lie to him like that..he isn't dumb ya know???..
No, he probably isn't dumb, not sure about you though.

One piece release on average 0,8 chapters a week including breaks
read 2 a week and you'll catch up

That's the sales pitch, the free gram of coke from the dealer. But I know for a fact when you reach the juicy parts and when the addiction kicks in. You'll read 8 back to back. And that's progress being made because you just read 3 months worth of One Piece.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he probably isn't dumb, not sure about you though.
🤪🤪🤓🤓
One piece release on average 0,8 chapters a week including breaks
read 2 a week and you'll catch up

That's the sales pitch, the free gram of coke from the dealer. But I know for a fact when you reach the juicy parts and when the addiction kicks in. You'll read 8 back to back. And that's progress being made because you just read 3 months worth of One Piece.
maybe when i tell pipole they will catch up to one piece by reading 2 chapters in week...only then i would be dumb...

manga has almost 1000 chapters and is about to end...and teh dude say me reading 2 chapters week will make u catch up to teh manga......
You must be registered to see images

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe when i tell pipole they will catch up to one piece by reading 2 chapters in week...only then i would be dumb...

manga has almost 1000 chapters and is about to end...and teh dude say me reading 2 chapters week will make u catch up to teh manga......
You must be registered to see images
Maybe I should read it now then since it's ending.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since i dont remember the plot till the chapter i left off, i started from the set-up of wano... where they climb the waterfall and whatnot, the chapter that i was in, was about 942 and right now im going to 912.

I HOPE (FOR GOD SAKES) that i caught up the chapter by the end of tomorrow or after tomorrow. So, i have a question for you guys, is it hard to memorize all the wanokuni story? so far? :)

btw, since i stopped reading it, i simply no longer suffer from waiting for two weak whenever there's a break. (which i find it dumb, is just a break, therefore you can do whatever you want afterwards.)

After caughting up to one piece current chapter im gonna start watching tog and reading tog, is anyone reading it? :)

oh yeah, by the way, meanwhile i watched all specials episodes and the stampede movie, it was cool :p

Im not gonna spoil you he met rayleigh who was then right hand man of roger and he teached luffy about haki and now luffy has the power to par with anyone even the admirals

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say try to read till Alabasta if it bores you just read summary on wiki trust me dont attempt it . New readers i suggest you not to read from beginning because itll take you 1 year to keep up with current arc .

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think the whol wano arc was all about the story of oden and how marco would join up because of him also nothing that special to wano arc other than roger went to raftel and how they can read poneglyphs and preety much thats it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto