King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically he does. The uchiha and thugs are descendants of aliens bruh. He was nullified he couldn't move lol.
Bold. stop reaching, you know what i mean. he said nothing about him not being able to move so don't speculate. or i can do the same as well and say at the very least his rinnegan was in use meaning he can channel chakra through it and if that is the case then he could possibly be able to warp with ameno even if he couldn't move physically

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bold. stop reaching, you know what i mean. he said nothing about him not being able to move so don't speculate. or i can do the same as well and say at the very least his rinnegan was in use meaning he can channel chakra through it and if that is the case then he could possibly be able to warp with ameno even if he couldn't move physically
How was I reaching? The Dojutsu originates from Indra and Hamura. Indra's grandmother was a fucking alien. and Hamura's mother was a fucking alien. Dojutsu doesn't exist naturally which is why Rinnegan, Byakugan, and Rinnegan are special eyes.

His rinnegan was in use, but he couldn't even move his eyes. All it allowed was for him to perceive Momo and the situation.

Reaching is saying silly shit like he could ameno warp. If everything is fucking frozen in time and he uses ameno (If he can). He's still going to be fucking frozen, dude.

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke says it wasn't like paralysis, he felt as if time froze. In other words, he couldn't move. However, he was perfectly capable of seeing momoshiki and realizing what was going on.

You must be registered for see images

He didn't move at all and unless you're trying to say Sasuke is a dumbass that would let momoshiki get away or get that close to Boruto, then I have no words for you.

Last edited: