Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zuko is Ozai's son. Currently there have been zero indications that that would not be the case. In the least he's officially his son, however there is nothing that states or indicates that Ursa would have made a slip.

Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zuko is Ozai's son. Currently there have been zero indications that that would not be the case. In the least he's officially his son, however there is nothing that states or indicates that Ursa would have made a slip.
I see, but my friend said something about "The Search" comic that was coming out

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, but my friend said something about "The Search" comic that was coming out
Yes that one is going to be about the search for Zuko's mom, however there is still nothing that indicates Zuko would not be Ozai's son. The first few pages of The Search have already been released as a sneak peak and I can't find anything that supports that statement. It's possible that something happens during that trilogy, but for now there isn't really a reason to doubt.

Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes that one is going to be about the search for Zuko's mom, however there is still nothing that indicates Zuko would not be Ozai's son. The first few pages of The Search have already been released as a sneak peak and I can't find anything that supports that statement.
okay :)

arielpk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend told me this today that Fire Lord Ozai isn't Zuko's real father so is this true??
It's true. Zuko's grandfather got Zuko's mom pregnant and that's how he was born.. that's another reason his father scarred him. Poor Zuko, it wasn't his fault!

Nope, just kidding ^^ Zuko's actually Ozai's son yeahh :D :D :D

Maga66

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, after reading the book, The Search, at the end, Zuko finds a note from his mom, ursa, and Ozai and Ursa were married by an arrangement but Ursa was already engaged to another man, so when Zuko finds the note, it was from Ursa to the man she was engaged to and loved and it says, how every time she looks into THEIR SONS eyes, she sees him. So, no. Zuko and Ozai are not related. Hope this helped.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on what I've read of the first part of "The Search", it might be true that Ozai isn't his real father. Though how could someone know that before it got released? Not to mention IMO it would really be stupid as theoretically he wouldn't have any kind of right on the throne + it would go against all that stuff Iroh said about Zuko, that "all the strive is within him".

LeaSuki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, after reading the book, The Search, at the end, Zuko finds a note from his mom, ursa, and Ozai and Ursa were married by an arrangement but Ursa was already engaged to another man, so when Zuko finds the note, it was from Ursa to the man she was engaged to and loved and it says, how every time she looks into THEIR SONS eyes, she sees him. So, no. Zuko and Ozai are not related. Hope this helped.
Oh? That is interesting to hear. If this is true my guess is that Zuko's mom probably found out she was pregnant by the other man while in the early stages of being with Ozai and probably passed Zuko off as Ozai's child, and not telling him about it. Or, maybe did tell Ozai about it. It would explain why he was so harsh to Zuko. Also another little theory of mine is that maybe the real reason she left Ozai was to be with the other man, or try to find him. I could be wrong, but heh. XD