-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading 103, I'm starting to see why people keep insisting Zeke is really working with Eren or even the SC, even when Levi put him down it seemed fishy to me, like it went too easy, and then Lvi just dropped the bomb and left, not really Levi like if you ask me. Could the Warhammer Titan really be that strong that they need Zeke on their side?

You must be registered for see images

What do you guys think is going on here?

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was a bit too easy, but having Levi be the one to do it would make it seem like he was actually killed. I aways got the sense that Zeke nevere really intended to kill Eren. Didn't he say in the recent chapter that ERen wasn't his enemy. right before Levi gave him guillotine.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was a bit too easy, but having Levi be the one to do it would make it seem like he was actually killed. I aways got the sense that Zeke nevere really intended to kill Eren. Didn't he say in the recent chapter that ERen wasn't his enemy. right before Levi gave him guillotine.
Yeah he did, and he was also was talking about the time, then Levi looked st his watch, everybody is talking about the time in the SC.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup. Also.. I want to point out that Levie didn't use a spear to do the job like everyone else. He used a bomb without the piercing sharpness of a spear, and you can see he was hesitant to use it too. There's also his cuts.
Those were vertical cuts. Most of the cuts we see are horizontal. The odds of a vertical cut severing a neck are low. All that on the other evidence that they're working together.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup. Also.. I want to point out that Levie didn't use a spear to do the job like everyone else. He used a bomb without the piercing sharpness of a spear, and you can see he was hesitant to use it too. There's also his cuts.
Those were vertical cuts. Most of the cuts we see are horizontal. The odds of a vertical cut severing a neck are low. All that on the other evidence that they're working together.
Good eye, I agree.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Honestly, the Marley Titans got set up. If you see the part where Armin transformed into the Colossal Titan everyone's attention wen to him. As you can tell, the explosion from the transformation was huge as hell. The blinding light, plus the steam that radiates from the colossal titan blinded everyone. This, caused the Jaw Titan to make a mistake and break formation thinking he would take Eren out in the confusion, not realizing Mikasa was screwing him up. Prior to that it showed Levi hiding in the shadows, as the Beast Titan called him out.. with this confusion, Levi being badass he is, screwed Zeke up in literally one move. Then he proceeded to blow his neck the hell up, the grenades and guns they are using are definitely useful additions. Especially when facing shifters. Its been seen most times, they can regenerate from outrageous wounds. Hell, Reiner grew his whole head back after having it blown off by Mikasa.

I honestly think Levi just wrecked Zeke. I also like how they messed up the Cartman Titan... Jean better just blow Falco away is all I know.