So, is the dream world a reality unto itself?

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, you would think it's just that, a dream, an illusion, a mockery of reality, and that's how it's played in the manga, like an actual dream, the only POV that exists is the dreamer, however, in the anime version, the Dream World seems like a world on its own, with the separate characters involved in the dream having their own histories, backstories, and relationships. Like, how they interact with each other when Tenten isn't around...this is all weird.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It fools the brain into forming a "projection of reality" based on your thoughts and desires. Consciously you know its not real, but the illusion tries to convince you otherwise.

Last edited:

Berner

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he must be talking about a naruto movie or something cuz if u haven't seen it

sounds like op is literally talking about nothing

Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's like an alternate version of reality. It's up for debate whether it is real or not because what they experience in the Dream world is real but the question would be does that make world/realty real since the experienced are real. Also perception = reality for example a blind man perceives the world differently from others.

Everyone has their own little perfect reality there's a Sakura or Naruto or whoever for every reality.

Thinking about this makes me wonder and fear that the anime producers will take advantage of that fact.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its just a dream, a mind game orchestrated by Shinju. Shinju control all their senses similar to Itachi's Tsukuyomi. Not an alternate universe or something like that. Nothing new.

Or you can say your spiritual self ventured into a big illusion world created by the mind controller.

Last edited:

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's like an alternate version of reality. It's up for debate whether it is real or not because what they experience in the Dream world is real but the question would be does that make world/realty real since the experienced are real. Also perception = reality for example a blind man perceives the world differently from others.

Everyone has their own little perfect reality there's a Sakura or Naruto or whoever for every reality.

Thinking about this makes me wonder and fear that the anime producers will take advantage of that fact.
Considering they've devoted two episodes to freakin Tenten's dream, I imagine we're about to get an Infinite Tsukuyomi filler arc.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">It's basically Road to Ninja for everyone, individually.</div>