uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iirc back in the day, someone said the novel said he used that same octo leg escape he used against Sasuke and then madara

idk if that’s true, the manga has no statement on it I think

& now the anime straight up said, yeah we turnt him into a shinju tree(they can do that with one bijuu???)

I don’t think that’s be possible if he did fake his capture again

What do you think, did they really casually kill him off?

Hopefully Naruto mentions him next episode

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right!!! Lol I always wondered this. They actin nonchalant about the situation. Most likely he dead tho. He should've died when Madara snatched eight tails out him

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's alive.

After they finished extracting Gyūki's chakra and throwing an unconscious B into a river to let him drown, Momoshiki commented that he was unimpressed with the tailed beast's power, as he could only produce a few small red pills with it. Despite his condition, B survived the encounter, Gyūki having not been successfully extracted.

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sure hope he isn't dead. He's another of the few ninja who could logically have a battle that would still be entertaining, beside naruto and sasuke.

I include, Gaara, Lee and a few others in that category (don't feel like thinking too much rn), but you should get my jist with that list.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sure hope he isn't dead. He's another of the few ninja who could logically have a battle that would still be entertaining, beside naruto and sasuke.

I include, Gaara, Lee and a few others in that category (don't feel like thinking too much rn), but you should get my jist with that list.
Agreed. I also wonder about Urashiki tbh... I thought he was going to be involved in that final fight.