Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 beings I like were born on this day:
Pierre de Femart
Marcus Garvey
Me

In short, I am anticipating a birthday like I've never been before. Oh well, it's life. So I found out The Great book margin Mathematician/Lawyer/Gambler Pierre de Fermat and The Great Jamaican Pro Black Lawyer Marcus Garvey were born that day.

Pierre De Fermart
He is the man who claimed to have found proof to the theorem that states: there can be no whole numbers "n" > 2 fitting the equation of x^n + y^n = z^n. The man was a mathematician but he never published his work much. So in his small notebook he wrote the legendary quote:

"Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet."

which roughly translates to: "I have discovered a truly remarkable proof of this theorem which this margin is too small to contain"

The proof of this theorem took over 300 years, lot of computer power and new branches of mathematics to be finally in the early 90s! Which left people wondering if the great man was lying or he was too much intellectually gifted.

Marcus Garvey

The man was a great well recognized lawyer in the Caribbean and United States. He was no Mathematician unlike me and Fermat so I won't dig much into him.

M####### S#######

I was born over 21 years ago, East London in a shabby maiden hospital. Fast to now, unlike the lawyer route, I took the maths one(BSc Maths & CS) XD . I will one day when life responsibilities are lesser continue my post grads and do pure maths PhD for the satisfaction of I can do so. Cause I was born along those great men.

All this just to state tomorrow is my birthday lol

Thank you for your attention.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3 beings I like were born on this day:
Pierre de Femart
Marcus Garvey
Me

In short, I am anticipating a birthday like I've never been before. Oh well, it's life. So I found out The Great book margin Mathematician/Lawyer/Gambler Pierre de Fermat and The Great Jamaican Pro Black Lawyer Marcus Garvey were born that day.

Pierre De Fermart
He is the man who claimed to have found proof to the theorem that states: there can be no whole numbers "n" > 2 fitting the equation of x^n + y^n = z^n. The man was a mathematician but he never published his work much. So in his small notebook he wrote the legendary quote:

"Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet."

which roughly translates to: "I have discovered a truly remarkable proof of this theorem which this margin is too small to contain"

The proof of this theorem took over 300 years, lot of computer power and new branches of mathematics to be finally in the early 90s! Which left people wondering if the great man was lying or he was too much intellectually gifted.

Marcus Garvey

The man was a great well recognized lawyer in the Caribbean and United States. He was no Mathematician unlike me and Fermat so I won't dig much into him.

M####### S#######

I was born over 21 years ago, East London in a shabby maiden hospital. Fast to now, unlike the lawyer route, I took the maths one(BSc Maths & CS) XD . I will one day when life responsibilities are lesser continue my post grads and do pure maths PhD for the satisfaction of I can do so. Cause I was born along those great men.

All this just to state tomorrow is my birthday lol

Thank you for your attention.
You born in London but why SA?