Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PS gets neg diffed by Naruto's punches anyway.
If Kishi shows us PS tanking Naruto's punches, then I m going to call it an a$$pull.
He should cover it with enton instead to avoid Naruto soloing it with a few punches. U_U
Although I agree that we are going to see that mecha very soon. :p

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PS gets neg diffed by Naruto's punches anyway.
If Kishi shows us PS tanking Naruto's punches, then I m going to call it an a$$pull.
He should cover it with enton instead to avoid Naruto soloing it with a few punches. U_U
Although I agree that we are going to see that mecha very soon. :p
Kaguya's bone shit is meant to pierce then destroy, and most of her fight with Sasuke alone was off screen, so for all we know she weakened it already before we saw her break it.

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya's bone shit is meant to pierce then destroy, and most of her fight with Sasuke alone was off screen, so for all we know she weakened it already before we saw her break it.
B!tch please.....

You must be registered for see images

This is the second time she destroyed them with just punches......the first time she destroyed it without even taking her bones out.
PS was fine before getting hit by the punches...it should have started crumbling if it got hit by bones. Those bones don't pierce.....they are hax that make things to crumble just on coming into contact with it. Even her hair senbon were able to pierce his susanoo (not PS).
Lol Sasuke fappers and their excuses.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why can't people understand that Naruto can't go bijuu mode with just bijuu chakra
Well judging from the recent asspulls i don't see why kishi can't make naruto use what little bijuu chakra he has to make something like this happen. This is the fight between Sasuke and Naruto, everyone has been waiting for so it isn't impossible for kishi to give Naruto something like this to go head to head with Sasuke's susanoo. He made obito's ghost give Kakashi, sage chakra, 2 sharingan thus leading to a perfect susanoo after obito apparently moved on into the afterlife. Nuff said.