0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and if karin is the mother (if I said) and now sakura is the mother

That mean when sasuke left sakura saying thank you meant ****in nothing
Sasuke is pimp simple is the word,
I wont be surpirised if has son with another woman (hyuga) who will fight buruto

this will teach female lesson
Look at hinata happyly married to guy :)
look at poor sakura still depressed (going still after a jerk)
Though sasuke is my fav character (only as fighter and style ) as person he is jerk no offense

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
God damn look who came back Lol

OT:yub, It was just talk, and even if he somehow meant it, it's still very disrespectful to leave yo wife/child for 12 years.............

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zee I think SS will still happen unfortunately. Sasuke will come home and say
You must be registered for see images

Then all will be forgotten. Happily ever after. And SS fans will say they are the most loving and best developed pairing in manga history.

Anyway well come back

Reactions: zeezzay

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay sis

Hilarious this guy made thread how sasuke is not bad father for leaving sarada alone Lol
Sasuke can't be blamed. He was a troubled child and troubled children often grow into dysfunctional adults. Sad but that's life. It doesn't mean that Sakura (whom to our knowledge has not had such experiences) should find that acceptable

Reactions: Conspirator.

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But it was okay if it karins Child and she abandoned her

Becoz u are hypocrite biased pairingtard Lol
That's your assumption. As much as I ship SK, I would never state that they would be normal and functional. All I say about them is simply that they can relate to one another due to their circumstances. She's as crazy as he is.

If you want to resort to name calling, go ahead.

iBrezeeh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can't be blamed. He was a troubled child and troubled children often grow into dysfunctional adults. Sad but that's life. It doesn't mean that Sakura (whom to our knowledge has not had such experiences) should find that acceptable
this guy is right

what do you whink a 7 y/o whose parents and whole clan got killed by his own brother would be there for his kid? he needs to make sure about his personality now first and i know it sucks that he isnt there but we all know sasuke sama is not good in expressing his emotions.. maybe he miss sarada and want to be there for her but dont know how

sasuke is just like black dadys: if you ask them to do a magic trick they disaper forever Lol (just kidding guys i am black myself)

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No u got butthurt over ur pairing started whining on us Sasuke fans

But when u saw a little for ur pairing u started jumping on Sasuke's .... and tried put blame on sakura

Name calling no u are pairintard and its the truth
You lack reading comprehension. You pick out what suits your bias and flow with. Probably like you did with the manga. No wonder you ship SS. I made thread to make a case for revolution sasuke [who I obviously stated was my fav]
If you have nothing valid to say, I suggest you leave it be.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You lack reading comprehension. You pick out what suits your bias and flow with. Probably like you did with the manga. No wonder you ship SS. I made thread to make a case for revolution sasuke [who I obviously stated was my fav]
If you have nothing valid to say, I suggest you leave it be.
Haha knew it.
Get labled as a SS shipper/Or [add something] shipper when u call out people on their Bull$#!t

The only reason u are here is for pairing don't try to act like Sasuke fan when u are a pairingtard
Edit: Not even gonna bother with someone who called out other shippers name becoz his ship started to sink.So bye

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha knew it.
Get labled as a SS shipper/Or [add something] shipper when u call out people on their Bull$#!t

The only reason u are here is for pairing don't try to act like Sasuke fan when u are a pairingtard
Edit: Not even gonna bother with someone who called out other shippers name becoz his ship started to sink.So bye
No real comeback. Just another childish slur. Whatever kid