Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My girl Kurotsuchi lost to her brother and was imprisoned. Okay.

But why is she the Tsuchikage then? Obviously her brother seems to be stronger than her. So they decided to have a female Kage just for the quota? This is sexism and I'm offended.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But why is she the Tsuchikage then? Obviously her brother seems to be stronger than her. So they decided to have a female Kage just for the quota? This is sexism and I'm offended.
Im 100% that Ku isn't her brother. It is heavily implied that Ku is a sentient akuta (like the other guys that have their mouths covered) that Oonoki crafted after his deceased grandson. Ku may very well be stronger but I am certain he was not created until after Kuro became Tsuchikage.

Also I think we will see the tsuchikage really prove herself in the coming episodes, it seems that she was really caught off gaurd by seeing a clone of her brother when she was ambushed.

@salamanderuchiha ITS NOT AN ASSPULL

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What will you say when the Borat solos him? Are the episodes any good? Let me know, I may decide to watch again.
I just caught up from the episode of mitsuki attacking boruto so like 3 episodes

& One episode of those 3 is literally all Mitsuki talking about Boruto..nothing deep or new either just more “my sun” stuff.

Nuff said.

The climax might be good though, only reason I’m keeping up

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is how Boruto works everyone is worthless and Weak only Boruto can defeat main villans