[Discussion] So i need your guys help... if you dont mind ...

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not a good idea, find some friends to talk about the series and enjoy it yourselve. Last thing you need is an ego to tell you what and how the story should be lol.

Reactions: Agent Phrank

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not a good idea, find some friends to talk about the series and enjoy it yourselve. Last thing you need is an ego to tell you what and how the story should be lol.
well , sawyer and kol are good , but they dont make reviews of tokyo ghoul , i know that kol reads it and stuff but he doesnt review so... i only wanted this just so i can feel more complete , for example , when i was watching naruto bleach and one piece i was constantly watching the reviewers so... :D

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well , sawyer and kol are good , but they dont make reviews of tokyo ghoul , i know that kol reads it and stuff but he doesnt review so... i only wanted this just so i can feel more complete , for example , when i was watching naruto bleach and one piece i was constantly watching the reviewers so... :D
KOL is a fat slob. "I just came back from the gym, that's why I am all sweaty" boi his fatass used the vending machine and that's it. He's going to die a premature death.

No wonder Sanji (a cook) is his favourite OP character, he loves stuffing his face with donuts.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
KOL is a fat slob. "I just came back from the gym, that's why I am all sweaty" boi his fatass used the vending machine and that's it. He's going to die a premature death.

No wonder Sanji (a cook) is his favourite OP character, he loves stuffing his face with donuts.
good for you ^-^