So I just watched Bumblebee (2018) and it was...

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
....NOT my cup of tea. I thought it was stupid and cringy AF. The music score was shit and they couldn't have picked any worst tracks from the 80's to represent a Transformers movie.

• The battle scores left no impression on me and at times I had to lower the volume due to how annoying and loud it was.

• The humans felt as if they were a bunch of retards with your usual "Shoot first, ask later" American cliche trope even though most of the time this forced script ignorance could've been easily avoided.

• The script was bad, the CGI felt like it didn't belong in the real world, I mean holly shit Transformers 1 had better effects than this cartoonish piece of shit.

• The robots didn't have any weight to them as you'd expect several tons of metal to have, the acting was mediocre and things happened simply for plot reasons, not to mention how predictable everything was. I mean where's my "Jazz gets ripped in half" shock value. Where is my Ironhide "get rekt" scene, where's my "what's wrong with you humans" Ratchet tears.

• Charlie's family was stupid for the sake of being stupid and because that's what the script told them to be. The movie tried its best to be "cute" while at the same time bringing gut wrenching "jokes" about dead parents and it might just be me, but if someone reiterated the same joke about a dead father the same way Tina did I'd do more than just pull a prank on her and wreck her car especially since the main female protagonist constantly gets triggered by people ( and robots ) around her just for being happy, curious or even simply bringing up the fact that her father is dead. Overall, Shia and Megan are a far superior duo than Hailee and Jorge. I don't know, but something about Megan leaning over that Camaro rubbed me perfectly as well Shia on TV being a big part of my childhood.

• I guess this "Reboot" is aimed towards the new age of PG/PC movies. I had high hopes for this movie but unfortunately it's not as "dark" as I hoped it would be and I should've guessed with its "your run of the mill kids/robots movie" poster design. It just felt short on every level possible and it just confuses me how much people praise it. I guess we owe that to Bay and his last Three Transformers movies which were so bad, they gave this piece of shit movie God tier status.

Reactions: salamander uchiha