Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was just so fantastic, the ending was absolutely fantastic.
I had at least 9 complaints about the FMA series but FMAB was absolutely perfect.

If I was to try my best to find a flaw here, I still couldn't find one.
If there was one thing I would want to change is the ''happy ending'' shounen style crap.
I'm not exactly a fan of shounens because they all end up the same with the happy ending friendship bullcrap but this really did work out magnificently.

Thinking back about FMA, it wasn't half bad but it's a far cry from FMAB.

Now, does anyone know how much FMAB follows the manga?
Is it exactly like the manga or are there some changes, or are there minor changes that don't even really matter?

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes! I love hearing people feel this way about FMAB. It's an amazing series, the plot is amazing, the character development is breathtaking, the action is invigorating and just about every aspect I can think of I was completely satisfied with the series. Definitely one of my favorite animes, I rarely here people talk ill of FMAB too so you know it's just a damn good show. The ending is spectacular and perfect.

Man... Now I need to watch this series again, I gotta see my man Roy in action again xD
FMAB follows the manga all the way through I believe.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes! I love hearing people feel this way about FMAB. It's an amazing series, the plot is amazing, the character development is breathtaking, the action is invigorating and just about every aspect I can think of I was completely satisfied with the series. Definitely one of my favorite animes, I rarely here people talk ill of FMAB too so you know it's just a damn good show. The ending is spectacular and perfect.

Man... Now I need to watch this series again, I gotta see my man Roy in action again xD
FMAB follows the manga all the way through I believe.
Roy was quite the badass.

Still, Hughes is indefinitely my favourite character in FMAB.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't blame you. There are so many great characters in FMAB, it's ridiculous. I loved the relationship Hughes and Roy shared.
Yeah me too.

I hated the fact that they stopped Roy from killing Envy because of that ''hatred'' and ''revenge'' crap.
Well, that's all part of a shounen though.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly, the anime was great. I wasn't a very big fan of the theme of it. But it had a Well executed plot and above all a solid cast. I like how they took their time to make every character relevant. My favs were roy, greed-ling, havoc and Scar. Riza from females. I feel the same about the ending of it like you.
Also I read few of the ending chapters and there wasn't any difference. Sometimes a very minor one within a scene like changing the order of events as to how they happen(minor) but nothing big.

Last edited: