Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because I'm going to be honest, isn't it after each quincy dies that was given a piece of Yhwach's soul Yhwach gains that power but multiple times over? so if all remaining 5 quincy (including Ishida) die then that power goes back to Yhwach so...wait if that happens wouldn't Yhwach essentially steamroll everyone? I know people say "Ichigo beats Yhwach regardless" yes but Ichigo has Yhwach's blood as well so Idk how that works. I hope the soul king does something like behind the scenes, otherwise everyone is getting rekt it'll be a grand battle if they face almighty Haschwalth but they barely defeat him but the power transfers to Yhwach at the last moment and Hasch's power along with it, with only Ichigo and ishida left, Ishida can't betray Yhwach unless he wants Yhwach to Auswhalen that behind, Maybe Kubo may pull a kishi who knows but for now I'm loving the Miracle hype, Nak le vaar deserves more screen time this man is hilarious and lilie's battle is pretty epic as well. What are your thoughts :sigar:

Reactions: BlueMeteor

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even with all the quincy power back he still loses to Ichigo, Ichigo's sword till recently always took the form of Yhwach, Kubo could pull a they're equal stunt.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even with all the quincy power back he still loses to Ichigo, Ichigo's sword till recently always took the form of Yhwach, Kubo could pull a they're equal stunt.
This is kubo after all, of course he will pull some reason out of his ass on why ichigo can fight on par with him with all the quincy powers.

I just wanna see kenpachi fight some more before the ass pull filled final fight.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is kubo after all, of course he will pull some reason out of his ass on why ichigo can fight on par with him with all the quincy powers.

I just wanna see kenpachi fight some more before the ass pull filled final fight.
It might just be me, but I see the new kenpachi, with his new bankai, helping ichigo defeat ywach.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I agree with you. Like always, Ichigo will go head to head with Ywach then get his butt handed to him, then almost die then out of nowhere for no apparent reason his desire to protect his friends (like always) will give him a one time use power up that will put him on Ywach's level or slightly above in order to defeat him.....

Just like his Vizard form 2
Just like final Getsuga Tensho(I know I butchered that spelling lol)

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He's gotta have at least one more fight before the end. We still don't know where Yachiru is, and that would be about the right time to reveal it.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think kenpachi will fight yhwach maybe the war potentials are just those that will fight yhwach in the final battle as predicted by yhwach. Ichigo needs a soul king power up to beat yhwach because pre-almighty yhwach was clowning ichigo and almihty yhwach was taking ichigo as seriously as Aizen would be taking sei fong. Soul king ansorved yhwach is practically just chilling. But yeah if ichigo gets some soul king power up then he stands a chance.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo's quincy powets took the form of yhwach because he has yhwach's blood running through his veins. But ichigo needs a soul king power up because pre-almighty yhwach was clowning him not to speak of soul king almighty yhwach

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am i the only one who thinks he quincies are way above the shinigami?
like, they came in sooooooo hard, just them appearing killed a bunch of randy shini', then proceeded to STEAL peoples bankais.
idk, i think it should honestly have been a blow out.