I think it's around 60, so it could be done by June next year if no filler. Let me check and calculate.
hmm Hard to tell, but next weeks episode it "Obito Uchiha", so I'd say the week after that, or the following Madara is revived. We'll say that he is revived in episode 387, the latter. There is then 43 chapters to animate roughly, say on average 2 per episode, that is 22 weeks from the 13th November 2014. Can't get half an episode. :| Factoring in the 3 week Christmas break we have 25 weeks. from the 13th November 2014. So, if there is no filler roughly the 7th May 2015 it can be completed by. I would add maybe a month or two onto that in the case of some parts being extended with the pacing, so the latest with no filler should be 2-9th July 2015. Add again, another month or so for any other possible breaks and you get it extended to 6th August 2015.