So How Come Madara Isn't Using His Sharingan In His fight With Naruto and Sasuke?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just hear me out here.

I get it that he is all god like now. But seriously, the guy is an Uchiha. when he was 1st revived blind he pulled out Susanoo to block Gaara and Naruto's attacks.

Now The super sayain Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are handing his butt to him and in their attacks he hasn't once used ribcage susanoo or perfect susanoo to block or counter their enormously powerful attacks.

Same with Gai. If he didn't want to use Rinnegan ablitlies against these opponents, why hasn't he shielded himself in PS? According to fans/manga/databook whatever; he only need the MS sharingan to unlock Susanoo right?

So he should be able to use it. Why isn't he using it? Might have saved him a ton of injuries from Gai, Naruto, and probably saved the lower half of his body from Sasuke.

So WTF Kishi?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see how Susanoo is gonna help him against Naruto and Sasukes new powers but I see what you're saying.,

Sure their attacks might break through but they may not as he is kind of an uber Uchiha with the strongest Susanoo. Even if they break through maybe it would at least by him a momentary pause to escape or counter attack?

Being Yhe juubi jin you don't need Susanno n madara is still not at full strength he needs his other eye .
Yeah but he used susanoo without any eyes prior to becoming juubi Jin. As for the Juubi itself, do you think it is surpressing the Uchiha gene or something, not allowing them access to their Sharingan techs?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YRS can one shot Susano.
Are you sure about that? I mean we are talking about an Indra incarnations Perfect Susanoo. backed with Sage/Kaguya Chakra. I don't think it would be as easily toppled as some might think. Though I could be wrong or maybe he is just saving it until he gets his other eye?

KatyLiz10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this probably wouldn't make sense considering there's already a prefect Susano'o, but maybe if Madara applies the Rin'negan and/or Juubi's chakra to Susano'o, there could be some even more powerful mutation that nobody (including Madara himself) was aware of? It could be something insignificant like adding on the Shingami-style horns, or could be more impressive like that crazy invisibility/godmod-esque the Juubi had? Just an idea...

Blubbit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you sure about that? I mean we are talking about an Indra incarnations Perfect Susanoo. backed with Sage/Kaguya Chakra. I don't think it would be as easily toppled as some might think. Though I could be wrong or maybe he is just saving it until he gets his other eye?
Assuming YRS is the lava rasenshuriken, it cut clear through the Shinju. That thing is massive and likely has insane durability. PS wouldn't stand a chance.

uzmakinaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YRS cutted the whole God Tree which even 5 kages + whole SA , Hashirama's clone couldn't able to cut it.PS is like a small hair in front of God tree and YRS can cut it in a mere second.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this probably wouldn't make sense considering there's already a prefect Susano'o, but maybe if Madara applies the Rin'negan and/or Juubi's chakra to Susano'o, there could be some even more powerful mutation that nobody (including Madara himself) was aware of? It could be something insignificant like adding on the Shingami-style horns, or could be more impressive like that crazy invisibility/godmod-esque the Juubi had? Just an idea...
I could see something like this.

Assuming YRS is the lava rasenshuriken, it cut clear through the Shinju. That thing is massive and likely has insane durability. PS wouldn't stand a chance.
Well true, but then Madara did absorb that tree and got a power boost from it so his PS might be stronger than before. Just speculation though on my part.

kyuuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just hear me out here.

I get it that he is all god like now. But seriously, the guy is an Uchiha. when he was 1st revived blind he pulled out Susanoo to block Gaara and Naruto's attacks.

Now The super sayain Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are handing his butt to him and in their attacks he hasn't once used ribcage susanoo or perfect susanoo to block or counter their enormously powerful attacks.

Same with Gai. If he didn't want to use Rinnegan ablitlies against these opponents, why hasn't he shielded himself in PS? According to fans/manga/databook whatever; he only need the MS sharingan to unlock Susanoo right?

So he should be able to use it. Why isn't he using it? Might have saved him a ton of injuries from Gai, Naruto, and probably saved the lower half of his body from Sasuke.

So WTF Kishi?
Because he just wanna Dance. when he starts to fight seriously he will use susanoo and other techniques.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you need 2 MS and since the rinnegan is different than the susanoo, I doubt that he can use it even if he wants to. We can also see thateven Obito couldnt phase anymore due to the juubi but in Madaras case, it might be different. Its just too soon to say anything