Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...it looks like the two gods actually get damaged to the point of something piercing them? If that's true, I'm honestly disappointed. Even more so because it seems that Sakura "saves" the day? Kishimoto is really stretching it if the spoilers are what they seem.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But the villains is stronger than Kaguya....
Didn't Sasuke say he might be stronger? Even if he is, Naruto and Sasuke are 10+ years stronger than they were during the war. It just seems incomprehensible that someone could damage them that much.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm well it was said the villain was something greater than Kaguya so erm I dont know why it wouldn't make sense for them to get rekt ._. But Sakura soloing doesn't seem right to me, they should all get rekt.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Kishimoto we're talking about, mate. Whether it's an irrelevant alien that served only as a plot-device but still instantly made to be ''as strong as Madara'', or a 2-chapter nobody with a bunch of 3T Sharingans that's supposedly stronger than Kaguya, it does not matter - if the plot demands it, logic will be f*cked. Lmao.

Don't really care even if the spoilers are completely wrong, this writing is almost as bad as Kaguya's debut/fight.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Sasuke say he might be stronger? Even if he is, Naruto and Sasuke are 10+ years stronger than they were during the war. It just seems incomprehensible that someone could damage them that much.
So doesnt mean they trained for 10 years especially when no treat would cause them so much trouble. But we have to wait and see.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Kishimoto we're talking about, mate. Whether it's an irrelevant alien that served only as a plot-device but still instantly made to be ''as strong as Madara'', or a 2-chapter nobody with a bunch of 3T Sharingans that's supposedly stronger than Kaguya. Lmao.

Don't really care even if the spoilers are completely wrong, this writing is almost as bad as Kaguya's debut/fight.
Him being supposedly stronger than Kaguya is the biggest error he's made. It's ridiculous to make a being more powerful than the being who was supposedly above all others. Even if we swallow it, Naruto and Sasuke had 10+ years of experience with their godly powers. It's immeasurable how powerful they are now...

But yeah, let's just chalk it up to bad writing. I usually defend Kishimoto, but this is pushing it to the edge.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Him being supposedly stronger than Kaguya is the biggest error he's made. It's ridiculous to make a being more powerful than the being who was supposedly above all others. Even if we swallow it, Naruto and Sasuke had 10+ years of experience with their godly powers. It's immeasurable how powerful they are now...

But yeah, let's just chalk it up to bad writing. I usually defend Kishimoto, but this is pushing it to the edge.
I dont know but
Ikind of took it like the threat being more dangerous than Kaguya rather than the new villain being stronger than KAGUYA figuratively.

It is an army of freaks afterall.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know but
Ikind of took it like the threat being more dangerous than Kaguya rather than the new villain being stronger than KAGUYA figuratively.

It is an army of freaks afterall.
I agree with this. I just need a plausible argument for the pierced wounds. Kishimoto, don't let us down! =D

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nije on jači od Kaguje nego veća prijetnja (Navodno). Ne moraš biti jači da bi bio veća prijetnja. Ko zna kakvu vojsku,sredstva ili namjere ima "Bald Guy".

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, I think it's meant to show that while Sasuke and Naruto are busy both fighting the guy/minions off and keeping kids safe they get caught in some jutsu/distraction only because they use themselves as a shield, Sasuke goes down first and in that moment he catches Naruto- who wasn't expecting for that to happen(Sasuke going down)- off guard but while he's escaping with Salad sakura arrives and tries to do something but bad guy gets away anyway.

Sakura is useless as always. It may not turn out exactly like that but I think it's something along those lines- Naruto and Sauske story nerfed, sakura arrives-fails-bad guy gets away then those three talk-decides to head somewhere and the chapter ends.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hm, did we lose another of the more reasonable members to the path of calling things they dislike bad writing?

You never know, this new opponent could have hax(Random example that probably won't happen-controlling time in a set area/ Or infusing Kamui with weapons. In which case Naruto would think he could block it easy like the first weapons thrown) we've never seen before...something that won't simply be overcome just because they trained to master their abilities...they might require actual Intel in order to take down this opponent. Honestly having the mains smack around the villains neg dif sounds rather bland. If Kishi is choosing to go the other route it'll actually inject a sense of danger and build some tension.