So Flashbacks Right

Recovey0

Member
108 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There has got to be a long ass flashback during this fight. I mean one does not become the final boss without more back-story. Am I right?
 

FleeOnSight

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,977 posts 307 reactions
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
307
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You're right. I'm waiting on it. I'm sure we all want to know more about kaguya.
 

Wparker6804

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,867 posts 373 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
4,867
Reaction score
373
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For once I want a lot of flashbacks. About Godess Hotness and more info on her second son.
Her first idea was that Naruto and Sasuke were the reincarnations of her two sons--but then corrected herself.
This leads me to believe that her mysterious second son COULD have an incarnation somewhere.
Unfortunately I don't see anyone we are already aware of being the incarnation and it would be STUPID if Kishi just brought in a brand new character right out of his rear. Unless of coarse it's Hermano Mysterio himself.
 

Recovey0

Member
108 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For once I want a lot of flashbacks. About Godess Hotness and more info on her second son.
Her first idea was that Naruto and Sasuke were the reincarnations of her two sons--but then corrected herself.
This leads me to believe that her mysterious second son COULD have an incarnation somewhere.
Unfortunately I don't see anyone we are already aware of being the incarnation and it would be STUPID if Kishi just brought in a brand new character right out of his rear. Unless of coarse it's Hermano Mysterio himself.

I definitely have to agree with you I really want some back story but the question is how many weeks do I want to be sacrificed for just backstory, decisions decisions...
 

Umari Senju

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,535 posts 1,192 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
12,535
Reaction score
1,192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well you know how these go. Last time it was Madara who was merely mentioned then he showed up. Then Madara spoke about Kaguya a few times, now look who showed up. Now Kaguya mentioned her 2 sons and finally the 2nd son by name....

We all know where this is going.
 

wanderingcactus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,795 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Could be kishis new series (either a prequel: kaguyas story. Or a sequel: sasuke+hamuras decendant and naruto+hamuras decendants children or their childrens children)
 

Harsh srivastava

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
614 posts 19 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
614
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i am starving to know more about hamura and kaguya
 
Top